14- can't get enough

edwin ran his hand through his hair for the hundredth time trying to get it styled just right. he glanced at himself in the mirror once again checking out his outfit before sighing.

"where are you going good looking?" nick comment as he entered the living room, looking at edwin.

"i am going to meet julianna," edwin replied, fixing his hair yet again.

"who-"

"this one person i've been texting- she's a good friend," edwin responded, knowing nick probably still didn't know who he was talking about.

"but-"

before nick could finish his sentence, edwin was already out the door and starting the car. he read over the address julianna sent him and put it into google maps.

he drove to her house, not noticing how short the five minute drive was.

me:
i'm outside

me:
do i like- get down and
knock?

me:
or are you just gonna walk
out?

me:
i don't know how this works -

juli anna :
well i mean

juli anna:
if you would look up
from your phone-

glancing up, he saw julianna knocking at his window, showing a small smile. edwin unlocked the car, opening his car door and walking over to julianna's side.

"hey!" he awkwardly smiled, scratching the back of his neck.

"hi edwin! this is weird- like seeing you in person and all," julianna spoke, embracing edwin in a quick hug.

"i know right, i always see these videos of internet friends meeting in real life, but it really hasn't ever happened to me," edwin chucked before gasping loudly, "we need to do a video or take a photo to post!"

"uh sure!" julianna said, taking out her phone and taking a picture with edwin.

"i want my own," edwin smiled, setting his phone down on the ground and setting it on a timer, "be cool."

"please- i should be the one telling you that-" julianna sarcastically replied, posing with edwin as they took another photo.

after taking the photo, edwin opened the passenger door which julianna thanked him for and got in.

"what's the agenda for today mr. honoret?" julianna asked, buckling herself in.

"we're going... paint balling!" edwin exclaimed, starting the car and driving off to a nearby place.

"you're joking right?" julianna questioned, looking at edwin with an unamused look.

"yeah- we're going to an amusement park-" edwin announced, happily dancing in his seat.

"alright alright, sounds fun honoret. you didn't let me down," julianna smiled.

"how could i?" edwin scoffed, finally arriving in the parking lot of the park.

"well-"

"just- shush," edwin chuckled, getting out of his seat quickly and opening the door for her.

she thanked him and got out, both of them heading to the entrance in silence.

"you know, i still don't know much about you," julianna stated, following right behind edwin.

"well you're learn a lot today, and i hope i learn a lot about you too-" edwin smiled, leading her to one of his favorite rides.

‡ ‡ ‡

as the day went along with multiple trips on rides, sharing a funnel cake, getting matching bracelets and stuffed animals- edwin and julianna's trip was coming to an end.

"you know edwin, i had a lot of fun today," julianna smiled, linking her arm with edwin's.

"yeah? i'm glad you did, i had a blast today too," he smiled as they walked out the entrance of the amusement park.

"we should hang out again soon honoret," julianna said, hoping into the car.

"damn, already can't get enough of me," edwin sarcastically answered, imitating what girls do and flipping his imaginary hair away from his shoulder.

"oh shut up," julianna laughed, leaning her head against the window as she played with her stuffed animal.

"so to your house?" edwin question, getting his phone out to go on maps.

julianna nodded, watching as edwin drove them back to her house.

"can i be aux?" she asked, sticking her hand out for the wire.

"uhhh- do you have good music taste?" edwin asked, glancing over at her every so often.

"i'd like to think i do sir."

rolling his eyes, edwin handed her the aux cord and immediately smiled once the song started playing.

baby, i ain't got no money

all i got is time

"great choice," edwin smirked as they sang along to the song as they made their way to their destination.

lowering the radio a bit, edwin sighed and looked over to julianna, "today was great.. thanks again for agreeing to hang out."

"thanks for an amazing day- tell your blonde band member i say hey," she laughed lightly shoving edwin who pouted.

"yeah yeah," edwin commented, brushing off the weird feeling he felt.

"hey- you wanna come in and watch a movie?" julianna asked, playing with her stuffed animal once again.

looking at the time, edwin looked at julianna and turned off his engine, "yeah i got time."

gang gang (@:

i feel like i haven't updated in forever-

oops

-spillthebeanz