9- is your pickle tickled?

edwin's p.o.v.

"i think i'm going to die my hair..." i mumbled, looking at my hair on snapchat's front facing camera.

"again?"

i turned my head and looked at nick who was shaking his head while smiling.

"shut up," i said, immediately sitting up once i saw an incoming facetime call from 'juli anna'.

"what the-"

"who is-" nick started but i shushed him, quickly fixing my hair before heading outside and answering.

"yo yo what's up!" I smiled, attempting not to show my nervousness

i knew i shouldn't be nervous because she was just another person, and being a performer, i don't tend to get nervous- but knowing it was julianna calling, i was somewhat scared of what to expect.

"edwin! so you are real," julianna laughed, fixing her hair slightly while smiling.

"why are you so nice over the phone wow, julianna is this really you?" i joked which resulted in her rolling her eyes and glaring at me through the screen.

"well you wanted to hear my voice, so here i am i guess. is your pickle tickled?" she replied, fixing her camera before leaning back into what looked like the seat of a car.

"you see- pickle tickling sounds weird when you actually say it out loud," i chuckled, facepalming.

"yeah well i don't care. what are you up to anyways stranger?"

"stranger? i'm hurt," i frowned, placing my hand over my heart which resulted in her smiling.

"i still don't know anything about you eggwhore, i mean if i really wanted to i could just google you- but those damn websites could always be lying too," julianna stated, shrugging her shoulders.

"you right, alright stranger. what do you want to know about me?" i asked, finding a chair in the backyard and finally sat down.

"well- oh- i'll call you back or text you. my boyfriend is coming back to the car," julianna smiled, waving at the camera.

"noooo, so soon?" i pouted, wanting to talk to her more.

"he plays his music loudly in the car so i wouldn't be able to hear you, you little baby. i said i'll text you- bye!" she flashed a smile and waved before ending the call.

i sighed, heading back inside waiting for our next phone call.

i have a party today peeps (":

i hope you guys enjoyed today's chapter and have a nice day beautiful people

-spillthebeanz