3

As you left the shower, you saw the dorm room was barren. You put your arm and clothes on and went out for your first class. You sat next to Ambrosius. "Hello again." You greet him.
"Hello." He just murmurs, looking down.
"Don't look so glum," You smirk, looking away, "Brother."

As the class began, you paid close attention to what Prof. Port said. At the end of the class, you start to head back to your dorm, but see the kid who picked on you earlier picking on a black-haired girl with a bow in her hair. "Faunus scum like you don't belong here!" He mocked
"L-leave me alone, Cardin!" She begged.
"I will," he smirked, "When I want to!"
"You heard the lady," You say, your arm-Canon readying, "Leave her alone, Cardin!"

He looked, yelled in fear, and just took off. "O...kay..." You frown, "That was easier than expected," your arm Canon retracts, and you approach the girl, "Are you alright, Miss..."
"Belladonna," she said, getting up, "Blake Belladonna."
"Well, Miss Belladonna," you say, "It's an honour to make your acquaintance."
"Oh, stop it..." she blushed, giving a little chuckle.
You smile and begin to part ways, but she grabs your arm. You turn, and she looks away, blushing again. "If you wanted me to stay," you say, "You could have just said, Miss Belladonna."

Before anything happens, three other girls turn the corner and see the two of you. You look at one, the White-haired girl and have a flashback.

*Le Flashback MRK.2*
"You need to tell someone what they're doing," a female voice said, "They'll end up killing you if you don't ."
"You think I don't WANT to?" You yell, "NOTHING would bring me more pleasure, but father would KILL me! Maybe even YOU!"
"Don't think like that." She said sternly.
"Weiss, it's my father," you tell her, "He may seem a nice person, but he is an inhuman monster who would do anything to see that what I have told you is not heard by others."

*End Of Le Flashback MRK.2*
"Y/N?" She gasps, "Is that you?"
"You two know each other?" The small girl asked.
"Do we?" You ask.
"What do you mean, 'Do we?'" She asked, "I'm your best friend. You're the one who told me what your family did to you..."
"OH..." You remember, "You must be Weiss. Sorry, it's just... 6 years on an island makes your memory foggy."

"Y/N?" You heard a voice yell.
You all turn to see Ambrosius. "YOU!" Weiss yelled.
She grabbed him and began to beat him up. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" he asked in between punches.
"GIVING YOU WHAT YOU BLOODY WELL DESERVE!" She yelled, strong aggression in her voice.
"WEISS, STOP!" you yell at her, "He is not to blame for what happened to me. It's all because of my fathet, not him!"
She stood down and walked away. "Why did she do that?" Ambrosius asked.
"I told her." You simply say