"Huh? Where's she?" He asked

"In her room" Patrice said sharing a bowl of soup.

Leon was worried about Shay and all he wanted is to go checked on her. His mind flicked back on lastnight and a smile creep on his lips. He remembered her soft lips on his, even though she said she couldn't kissed, it was the best kissed of Leon's life.

"Sir is everything OK?" Patrice asked snapping him back to life.

"U--hmmm yeah.... Patrice I think you should take the day off" he told her.

"But sir Shay is---

" Don't worry about Miss Valentine, I'll call a doctor up " he said.

"Ok just let me bring this to her" she said placing the bowl of soup on the tray.

"I'll do it just enjoy the rest of the day" he said taking the tray.

Patrice gave him a long stared before finally decided to leave. As soon as Patrice left, Leon took the tray of soup with a glass of water and some of the pills Sun Hi gave him.

He knocked on the door and in no time Shay opened the door, she was shocked when she saw him.

"Good morning sir" she said widen the door so he could come in.

"Good morning, I heard you have the  flu and I'm so sorry---

" its not your fault Mr Hyin " she said with her sweet smile.

"After the kissed we had lastnight you still calling me Mr Hyin.... I rather you say Leon" he said placing the tray on the bedside table.

Shay didn't know what to say, he's still her boss but the feelings she had for him is very strong and it became stronger after they kissed. But still apart of her thought it was wrong to kissed her boss and things would be awkward now, she thought.

"Fine I'll call you Leon, if you call me Shay" she reasoned

"Ok Shay, get back in bed" he smiled.

Shay smiled and did as he said, she ignored the thought of him being her boss and was liking him as Leon.

"Patrice made you chicken soup and I brought you flu pills so you'll feel better" he said handing her the soup.

"Thanks you" Shay said taking the soup.

After Shay finished off Patrice delicious bowl of chicken soup, Leon handed her the pills with the water. She gladly took them and lay back in bed.

Leon never left her side and she was glad to have his company, the pills cause her to feel drowsy and she went Into deep slumber.

•°•

Shay woke up stretching and yawning, she looked around for Leon because she remembered him being there before she slept away. He wasn't In the room, she noticed she was feeling better and she smile getting off the bed.

She walked to the bathroom and took a shower, she enjoyed the warm water running through her hair, down her body. After a nice relaxing shower, Shay toweled off herself and apply lotion and deodorant to her body.

Finally she got dressed and let her hair down, she head out contemplating if she should go look for Leon.

"You're awake?" Leon said startling her.

"Hey, you scared me" she said turning around.

Her eyes roam over his body, she never seen him in shorts before and his legs were pretty attractive. He wore a white V-neck t-shirts that stick to his body showing off his abs.

"Miss Valentine!" He called snapping her out of her thoughts.

"Huh? Shay it is" she remind hiding her blushed.

"So are you feeling better?" He asked walking towards her with his hands stuck in his pocket.

Shay was feeling a little shaking up, she heard a voice telling her to ran but the other telling her to stay. By the time she was to made her decision he was already standing Infront of her.

"You looked a little distracted, are you OK?" Leon spoke again.

"U--hmmm I'm feeling much better" she said with a saccharine smile.

"Good so would you li--

" What was wrong with you last night? You weren't yourself " she quickly asked Changing the topic.

Leon scratched the nape of his neck and looked away, he didn't want to tell her she was the one driving him crazy. She was staring at him for him to replied.

"U--hmmm I wasn't feeling well" he lied

"What was wrong?" She persisted.

Isn't she gonna let it go? Keep calm Leon, don't snapped at her....
He told himself inwardly.

"There was this girl on my mind and I couldn't think straight" he told her looking on the floor.

Shay felt small at what he said, she blame her self for being so easy with him after he was thinking about someone else. She knew he wouldn't settle for a low class girl like herself and she lost her first kissed to someone who was thinking about someone else.

"Oh OK so why did you kiss me?" She asked a little upset.

"I'm sorry---

His phone wrong Interrupting their conversation, he pressed his phone to his ears. By time he could turned around Shay was already going through the door.

*
*
*

Thanks for reading gentle people... I really do appreciate OK?

See ya!!!!