when we came back

Kit pov

it time to face him show how happy i am right now...

"pkit.. youre home.. where is p hanna?" wayo voice just appears at kitchen when i ready for the table for lunch.

"oww.. my wife meet her parents.. will stay there for 2 days..." i reply.

"let eat guys.. i cook all for you.. eat more so you will gain for your energy..." mom say.

"yeahh... foood... thanks auntie.. you re the best...".. phana just shout.

"come kit... let eat together... it was long time you did had lunch with them right.." mom.

"yeah pkit.. we miss you so much... did you buy something for me from oversea.." phana excited.

"yes... i buy for all of you.. i know you will ask then..."

"yeahh,... youre the best pkit,... we love you.."

they sit at dining table that full with food .. wayo and ming sit by side and me sit with phana and unlucky by it i sit  in front of ming.. 

when everyone start to eat mom ask about hanna.. where to do a daily check up for baby.. and i decide to do it at mama hospital so mama will always guide hanna and take care of hanna if cannot go with her..

"when did you got marry pkit... it very big news????" phana ask me.

"it surprise for my family too phana..." wayo say

"yeah... it big news right... yeah ... i got married 6 month ago with hanna and will have a baby soon" i reply

"lucky you ha... have a wife .. not lonely anymore.."

"you just need to find it.."

"found it but never reach at his heart.. poor me" 

"just fight for it.. make yours.."

"can i fight if they had someone else pkit?.. should i fight for ?"  ming ask while staring at me.. 

"ming... eat this... it your favourite .. eat it all...." wayo want save the momets.

the question just make my heart beat so fast.. his eyes still staring at me..

"nong ming... if you love someone you should let the one you love choose who are  the better.. if the one you love is not happy with you.. it useless then." i still dare to reply the question

"yes mom agree with you kit.. ming... it free to choose another then... why did handsome ming love someone now.. how can it happen.. finally.."

"it not like that auntie... i just ask pkit option nothing else.."

"yeah .... hahahah.. eat .. more phana yo.. eat "

i hope it will be end here no more talking with ming anymore

"pkit... did p hanna say something about our family meeting?" wayo ask

"yeah.. this weekend hanna parents will do some celebration for us at her home.." 

"can i join it? i want to see the woman can melt our p kitty heart... how is she? is beautiful? the sexy or the cute one? can i join pkit.. show her parents do a party.. did they invite another people???" again phana reaction just like kid excited to buy some doll.

"it just family nong,.."

"but i want to join..."

"okay nong phana.. you can join this weekend ... i will talk to hanna later... ming are want to join too? you just like my sons and you all close to kit so i did not think it will bad idea.. hanna must want know kit friends..."

"i will tell you later auntie... thanks for the invite..."

i didn't know how far this will happen mom just make a short decision without ask to me first and i had no reason to say no to phana and ming if they want to join the party.

p/s 

thank you the vote and comments .. enjoy read guys.. i will finish this story as possible i can.. btw did you see pkim dance video... that voovthailand one .. it funny one pkim... cupp cupp..