Shot 1

Hello guys,
Please click ⭐to vote for my story...
Appreciation and criticism both are welcomed...
This is a new concept that I'm trying...
I hope you all will like it.....
Please do give your suggestions...

Now coming back to the story,

It was preeta and prithvi's marriage day...

Karan had tried all the ways to stop their marriage but was not successful..

In the morning,

Shrishti was not interested, still she was doing all the decorations for her sister's happiness....

Sarla was very happy and excited as finally her daughter was getting married.... She was handling everything by her self.. She was very worried for her daughter... She wanted everything to be perfect.

Preeta was feeling nervous....she was sitting in her room... And was remembering that how karan always tried to convince her not to marry that guy... She remembered all that he had done to stop the marriage..

In luthra house,

Rakhi, kritika, ruchika and dadi were very happy as it was preeta's marriage...

Kareena was not feeling anything, but somewhere she was happy as she never liked preeta's presence in her house....
She thought that after her marriage, she would not come to their house...

Rishabh was feeling sad as he could not see his love marrying someone else.... Still, he did not do anything..... He was not feeling the way a person feels when he really lives someone..

Mahesh knew about rishabh's feelings for preeta, so he was concerned about him... He was not sure if rishabh could cope up with all this and accept the marriage..

Karan was feeling restless... He never wanted prithvi to marry preeta.... He never liked prithvi or any other guy near his baby doll...
He wanted to take preeta along with him forever.... He could not figure out his feelings...

Prithvi was happy as he had started loving preeta..... More than love, he was possessive towards her..he was very happy as he was going to achieve both the things.... His preeta and his mission to destroy luthras....

Sherlin had a mixture of feelings....
She was happy as her punnu baby is going to achieve his goal..... And she was sad because he was going to marry preeta..... She was feeling insecure...

All the decorations were done in the kunkum bhagya marriage hall...

Shrishti helped preeta to get ready.....

She was looking very beautiful in the red saree with her hair tied in a bun......she was looking like an angel...

Everyone were ready except karan.... He was having tears in his eyes for the very first time....

Karan (thought) : aisa Kyo ho raha hai? Wo Toh itni achi hai, sabse kitna pyaar karti hai.....uske saath aisa nhi hona chahiye... Mein uske saath kuch hone hee nhi dunga...
He wiped his tears...
Mein usse prithvi se bachaunga chaahe kuch bhi ho jaaye...... Kissi nhi keemat par bacha kar rahunga!

He got up with some hope to save preeta from that beast..

On the other side,