14.

"Finn?!" (MIKE?!) Jack sat up in bed crying. Finn came running upstairs. "Jack!" "What's wrong?!" "H-He was going to get me a-and y-you were dead!" Finn went over and held jack in his arms. "It was just a nightmare babe." He said rubbing Jacks back. "But it seemed so real." Jack said looking up at Finn. "But I'm here now." Finn said looking in Jacks eyes. Jack yawned being it was 3 AM. Finn positioned jack so that they were spooning. "You are my sunshine." Finn sang. "My only sunshine, you make me happy, when sky's are gray. Jack feel asleep. " you'll never know dear, how much I love you." Finn kissed Jacks head. "Please don't take my sunshine away..."

🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞
Jacks POV.

"Jack Grazer?" The teacher said. "Here." I said. "Finn Wolfhard." Silence. "Mr. Wolfhard?" The teacher asked again. "He's not coming Mrs. V." I said. "How would you know Jack?" She questioned. "Not really you're business but I live with him." I said rolling my eyes. "He's not you're brother?" She said confused. "Yeah he's his boyfriend because he's a gay fag!" A kid shouted. "Yeah so what if I have a boyfriend?!" I stood up. "Fight me fag!" "I dare you!" He said standing up as well. "  "SIT DOWN NOW BOYS!" the teacher screamed. "Do you know where he is?" Mrs. V said.  "no." I said looking her in her eyes. "Alright then." "Everyone turn to chapter 93!" She said. "Jack and Miles." You go to the principals office." We both glared at her and walked off.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I didn't want to call you a fag..." Miles said looking down. "Yeah right." I said rolling my eyes. "Well its true believe me or not Grazer." He said. We walked all the way to the principals office silent.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I'm bored." Miles said. I did not reply. "How about we play a game." He said looking at me. (I know you like them) "how about you shut up!" I said. "You know I saw-" "SHUT THE FUCK UPPPP!" I screamed at him. Thank god no one was there but us. "Fine. I won't say I saw Finn flirting with another girl."  He rolled his eyes. "WHAT?!" I practically screamed. "Yeah, that's why I got us detention." He said. "Why didn't you tell me that before???" I said. "You never gave me a chance." He said. "Damn, I'm sorry." I said rubbing my head. "Hey no problem." He said getting up to the door. He pulled a bobby pin out of his hair and put it in the lock. "You have a bobby pin in you're hair???" I asked. "Mhm." He hummed in response he pulled it apart with his teeth and put it in the lock. "What are you doing?" I asked. "I'm letting you out." He said. "Oh, and don't worry, I'll cover for you." He added and the door unlocked with a click. I went out the door. "GO GET YOURE MAN!" he cheered. "Thank you!" I yelled back at him running away.
***************************
I went to Finns favorite spot. The foot ball field. I saw him with another girl. "That bitch." I said. I got closer and saw they were kissing. "WHAT THE FUCK FINN?!" I said. (WHAT THE FUCK RICHARD?!) He and the girl pulled away. "Jack?" He said. "Um, its kind of rude to interrupt on peoples moments!" She said rolling her eyes. "Well its kind of rude to steal a boyfriend!" I shit back and glared at her. "Well no wonder, he wouldn't want..." She looked me up and down. "You..." She finished. "Just shut the fuck up you slut, Finn explain why her crusty ass lips were on you'res?" I said. "I was forced!" He said. "Yeah right like I'd believe that!" I said. "You know what?" "Fuck you both, go live a happy life, and count me out of it!" I said flipping them both off and walked forward. "Oh wait..." i turned around. "this is for you." I smiled and went up to  the girl. I slapped her. "That's for taking the love of my life." I said and walked away. 

.......................................................................................