Tears.

{Ok so wow I'm writing on a phone now!!! Also sorry for not writing in awhile I have had writers block.... And my friends read this book and they were shook! So yeah. Also school is fucken out so HELL YEAH!!!!! Ok that's all now. for all thats been waiting here you go!!!}

Jaeden wakes up to get a glass of water. He walks down the stairs carefully not to wake anyone up. Suddenly he hears a noise. "Hello?" He quietly asks. Then suddenly his mouth is covered and he is knocked out.

Wyatt's POV
I wake up just as normal. I check my phone. No text from Jaeden? Strange. He always texts me in the morning. I texted him a good morning. And went down stairs to make breakfast. This would be better with Jaeden. Then I called him. No answer. I tried to text him again. No read, no answer, nothing. I had a bad feeling. I went to his house and saw a note carved into the floor: JACK IS MINE I screamed and ran to Sophia's house. She was hone thank god. "S-s-SOPHIA ELLIETOOKJAEDENMYBABYANDINEEDHIMBACKANDSHELEFTANOTEAND-Woh who woh!" She said "slow down." "Ellie did what what?" "She took Jaeden!" I screamed and started to cry. Sophia said "Wyatt stay here I'm going to be at Jaedens house the losers will be here in like 2 minutes." Then she was gone. I curled up into a ball and started to cry.
"Should we tell the losers now?" Jaeden said. "If your reddie Baby." "Yeah, I am." "Ok losers we have an announcement to make!!" I screamed. "Jaeden and I are dating." Every one cheered as we kissed as happy as ever.
"Wyatt!" Finn said.
End of flash back.
"Wyatt are you Ok?" Finn asked. "No." I said. Finn knew what to do since Jack was sad a lot. He held me in his arms. I could see Jack a bit jealous so I held out a hand for him to come join us. He took it and we were all crying at this point.