The boyfriend.

First of all I'm not getting like any reads but what ever. Also I'm SOOOO excited to write the because if you remember, Jaeden and Wyatt aren't a couple yet.... So you probably know what's going to happen. Also every couple in here has been together for 5  months. Also in the book idk if I've mentioned but the characters are like 16-18.

Wyatt's POV
Jaeden and I aren't a couple and I want that to change. I don't want to let him go. So I texted Finn for a favor.

Messages between Finn and Wyatt.
Wyatt- hey Finn. You up?

                          Yeah wassup?-Finn

Wyatt-well... I want to ask Jaeden to be my boyfriend.

                    How can I help?-Finn

Wyatt- can you take Jaeden to the park and distract him for a little? Please?

        Yeah sure! What time?-Finn

Wyatt-5:30 before the sun sets.

     Nice dude a sunset proposal-Finn

Wyatt-Ikr ;) See you there.

                            Good luck!-Finn
Chat ended.
Chat will the losers.

Wy guy- hey guys I need to tell you something.

Oh god you're pregnant?-Strawberry

Wy guy- WHAT?!?! NOO!!

        Is that even possible?-Finn the meem

               No you idiot!-Jack attack

Wy guy-Ok is everyone here?

            I'm here!-Finn the meem.

                        Present-Jack attack.

*screams FACK is real to show I'm here.*-Strawberry

I'm here also-Chosen the Cheese it

                                                ^^^-Jer
                                                ^^-Mils
                        ^-Sadie doesn't sink.

Wy guy-Jaeden is not here because this is a surprise. So I'm going to ask Jaeden to be my boyfriend on the beach at the sunrise. You all need to distract him so I can get reddie. You all will meet at the park at 5:30 and the girls will take him to get a suit or whatever he wants.

Holy SHITT MY BABYS-Strawberry

                                    YAZZZZZZZZ-Mils
             ^^^^^^-Sadie doesn't sink.
                      ^^^^^-Finn the meem
                               ^^^^-jack attack
                                      ^^^-Mils
                                          ^^-Jer
                     ^-Chosen the cheese it

Wyatt-thanks for you're support guys!

Guys get reddie its almost 5!-mils
Group chat ended.

"Hey Jaeden the losers are going to pick you up to go to the park." "Aren't you coming?" Jaeden asked. "No I have to go shopping for a new outfit." I lied "Hmmm Ok?" Jaeden said not buying it. "Jaeden you'll see Ok." "Fine but this better be good." He said. "Wyatt come look at this." Jaeden said. "Look at that ring!" He said. I looked over on a news paper add to see a promise ring that had a little  rainbow on it and the other one had a cloud on it. "I'm saving up so I can get us that." He said. "How much are they?" I asked. "150 dollars." He said. "Wow." "Yeah I'm getting a summer job so I can save up then." *honk honk.* Theres you're ride Jae bae." "Bye Wyatt." He said and jumped up and kissed me. "Bye." I said and he went out the door. When I saw he was gone for sure, I went to the kitchen were he left his magazine. I looked at the add and found a number. I called it and ordered the rings. They said I had to pick it up so I went to the jewelry store to get them. It was now 6:00 when I got back and the sun was just starting to set. I texted Sophia and asked if she was reddie with Jaeden. She said yes. I texted her the destination of the beach. And I drove there.

Jaedens POV.
I was with Sophia, Millie, Sadie and Jack in the car and Finn, Jeremy, and chosen in the back of Sophia's truck. "So Jaeden we are just going to the beach to see the sun set, ok?" "Yeah that sound fun." I said. The losers  seemed excited all day and I had no idea why. We went and got a cute outfit from the mall that I picked out. It was a Coral shirt with wight pants and a coral and wight matching over shirt that I tied around my waist. I loved it.
When we got there Sophia looked so happy and over joyed. She looked at her phone and led me somewhere. "Here go up those stairs." She said. "Me and the rest of the losers will stay down here and take videos and pictures." "What is go- Just go up and see!" Jack said and leaned on Finn. Finn just smiled at me and mouthed. "Go!" So I went. I walked the stairs and came across a deck that had a gorgeous view of the sun set and ocean. As I stood and looked at the view I felt hands on my waist that spined me around. I giggled and looked to see Wyatt standing there. "Wyatt!" I said. "Hi baby." He smiled. He went and turned on music on his phone. It played Wyatt and I's favorite song. (OH WONDER.) He sung along as we danced slowly. I looked into his eyes as he looked into mine. "You are the love of my life, I don't know what I would do if you were gone, Jaeden you light up my life, I wish to spend the rest of my life with you, you are always so happy and I love you're smile, the way when you smile you're eyes light up, you're so beautiful and I love you so much." Then he got down on one knee and held out the promise ring I wanted. "Jaeden Lieberher will you make me the happiest boy on this beach and be my boyfriend?" "Yes Wyatt!" He got up and kissed me and I kissed back. I hugged him. "I love you so much Wyatt." I put on the ring and all of the losers did one big group hug. Best. Night. Ever!!!

Ok First of all I feel like a proud mom and second of all wow this has so much words. And k the weird girl don't get any ideas ;). And I'm in my dads car and I have no fucken WiFi what so ever because I'm out in the middle of NoWhErE! I actually said Noah where the first time lol. Also should I do smut? No promises!
Word count: 1037 !!!!! WTFFFF!