the fall of Ellie.

Beware, this chapter is going to be long because I want it to be one whole chapter of drama, Scarry shit, and sappy stuff. So sit back relax and in joy Fack! And Jyatt.

"Wakey wakey jae jae!" Ellie said. "W-where am I?" Jaeden said. "Welcome to hell!" Ellie screamed. "GET ME OUT!" Jaeden screamed and kicked. "Oh jae jae your so silly!" "You're tied up!" "Your a psychopath!" "You say tomato I say tomato" (Lol heathers)

Wyatt's POV.
No one was doing shit. Sophia called the cops but when they asked why I was so close to him they stopped trying. But what did I expect? So I took matters into my own hands. For starters I could track phone calls on my computer I got. I called Jaedens phone. *ring...ring...ri-"hello Wyatt!" I knew that voice it was Ellie. "Give me back my boyfriend!!!" I screamed. Thank god my parents were at a bar or something. "You really think its that easy?" "HA!" "Your SOOOO funny Wyatt, what else are you?" "Hmmmm, USELESS, you can't save you're so called love, but you haven't even tried, so at this point do you really even still love him?!" "I mean, really, your probably hooking up with a girl right now, but who wouldn't, you're so hot, happy, sexy, loyal." "I mean when you want to be of course." "You're full of shit Ellie!" "No I'm full of want, want for Jack and the closer I am to getting him, the closer I am to killing someone." "Where is my fucken boyfriend?!" I screamed yet again. Then I heard a punch and a cry. "ELLIE I SWEAR TO FUCKEN GOD YOU MESSED WITH THE WRONG PERSON!" "We'll see about that." She said then the call ended. Thank god I tracked the call. I got a bag put a knife, an ax, a tracker, and my phone. I took my dads truck and drove off to the address.

Finns POV.
At this point I was doing everything I could to protect Jack. "Finn if Ellie wants me I should just go and oh my god oh my god its all my fault and I put everyone In dange- JACK!" I said. "What Finn what?!" "Jack calm down its not your fault she's crazy." "Yeah but Finn I'm putting my friends in danger!" So what if you are?" "She won't do anything to Jaeden, Wyatt will save him and he can beat someone up, Sophia knows taekwondo, Jermy can out smart anyone, your with me, I can fight and gosh I could go on." "Yeah but still." "Jack are you scared?" I asked. "Yeah." He said quickly. "Oh Jack come here." He came and sat on my lap and I played with his hair. "As long as I'm here, no one will hurt you." I said softly. "I love you Finn." "I love you too baby boy."

Time skip.

I had to do something so I left Jack a note because he was alreddie asleep. I packed a wrench and left. I went to the old warehouse and snuck in. Then someone taped on my shoulder. I turned around and "Wyatt?!" I whisper yelled. "Yes me, now shut up!" "How did you?" "I said no talking, I'm here for my boyfriend." We made a plan and went for it. I snuck in the warehouse. "Oh Ellie!" I said. "Oh hello Finn!" "Where's Jack?" "No where you can go." I said. Then Millie came in screaming "GIVE ME BACK SADIE!!" At the top of her lungs. At first I looked at her like she was crazy. Then I saw Sadie tied up. Me and Wyatt gave each other a let-her-handle-this look. Then Millie went all kill mode and started hitting Ellie with her bat. And so Wyatt untied Jaeden and I untied Sadie. I had to pull Millie away before she killed Ellie. I saw Wyatt put something on Ellie. Then we went off home.

Wyatt's POV.

I took Jaeden home and put him on my bathroom counter and cleaned him up. "Jaeden all I can really say is when you were gone, I didn't know what to do with myself, I got drunk one day and high another day, and I've realized that I can't live without you." "I love you Wyatt." Jaeden said. "But you didn't hook up with girl right?" "No Jaeden!" "I would never, and you know I love you right?" I said. "Yes I do." We hugged like it was then end of the world.  I carried Jaeden to bed and we went to sleep. Jaedens head on my chest and my arm around him.

Jacks POV.
I snuck out to Wyatt's house when Finn was asleep. We tracked were Ellie was. It was 5:00 AM and Ellie was on the move. We got armed up and went to were Ellie was. I walked up to her and said "Ellie, you've torched my friends for too long." "So here I am." "Oh JACK!" "You've come to me!" "NO HE DIDN'T!" Wyatt jumped out of NOWHERE! And tied Ellie up. We called the police and left. When we got home I snuggled up to Finn and whispered "she's gone baby." And surprisingly he whispered back "good job baby boy."

So this took me hours also I want to say HI KFC SISTERS. Yeah. So also I wanted to do this just to be done with Ellie. I don't like her yeah but if people get mad because I made her a killer, then idk what to say because of course she's not and this is a made up book and I needed a plot to work off of.
Word count: 958. Wow.