"It's Arnav. Send someone else"

Arnav glared at the boy who was standing next to his car. He looked down and stepped back from the car. "No there is no problem...but he is not good. Send someone who knows the work!"

"Come on Happy ji!" Arnav groaned, "Fine then! I'll go to some other garage!"

He hung the call and send a dirty look at the boy. "Go away. I'll get someone else!"

"There are no workshops near" the boy said meekly, "Let me take a look. I'll repair your car"

"NO NEED" Arnav shouted, "GO AWAY!"

"You'll be stuck here" he tried again.

"DIDN'T YOU HEAR WHAT I SAID? GET LOST YOU BRAT!"

He looked down and turned to walk away.

Arnav's phone rang and he barked, "Who is it?"

"Woah papa....calm down! Happy ji called. I know that you have an aversion to his workshop employees but trust me Ishaan is great at work. Get your car done by him or else you'll be stuck there. Bye. Have a great day!"

Arnav glared at the phone and then called out, "You. WAIT"

Ishaan turned and Arnav pointed to his car, "I want it done by five minutes"

A smile formed at the boy's lips and he ran to the car clutching his tool box.

.

Ishaan happily closed his tool box and walked to the driver seat. Knocking the window he waiting for Arnav to roll it down. "Ho gaya" he said smiling. Arnav turned on the ignition and then looked at the boy.

The engine roared indicating that it was ready for a ride and Arnav nodded at the boy. Pulling out his wallet he took out a 2000 rupee note.

"Nahi. I don't need it" the boy said slowly.

Arnav raised an eyebrow and said, "I don't need anything FREE from YOU!"

"No that's not.....I mean...I don't need money for helping you" he said slowly looking down.

Arnav scoffed and pulled out two more 2000 rupee notes and threw it on his face. He staggered back and looked down to the mud where the notes fell.

"Take it. You're not helping me. You're working for me. And this is your payment!" Arnav barked and accelerated his car, zooming away.

Ishaan's eyes brimmed with tears as he bent down to take the notes.

.

.

.

Raizada Mansion, New Delhi

8.30 pm

"La la la la" Khushi sang as she plopped next to Arnav who was resting with his laptop on the bed. He looked at her and she smiled cheekily.

"Aaj mausam hai suhana!" she began and Arnav groaned, "Please not again!"

Khushi giggled and threw her arms around his shoulder. Giving him a noisy kiss on his cheek she cooed, "I love you Arnav ji!"

Arnav chuckled and shook his head.

"What are you doing?" she peeped into his laptop.

"Watching porn" he said calmly.

"WHAT?" she screamed.

"Kidding. I'm looking at some reports" he said shaking his head.

"Arnav ji" she began, "I was thinking. Aarav is 28 now. Why don't we start looking for..."

"NO" he said sternly.

"I didn't complete" she cried.

"We aren't looking for brides for Aarav. Let him find his girl!" Arnav said.

"Let him. But we can also start from our side and...." Khushi said sheepishly.

"Ask him" Arnav mumbled, "What if he likes someone?"

"Then we'll enquire about her family" Khushi said shrugging.

"Fine but talk to him. If he says NO then we are not looking for potential brides for Dr. Raizada!" Arnav said and Khushi shook her head vigorously like a kid.

"Kitna bada ho gaya" Khushi said smiling faintly, "Adopting him seems like yesterday!"

"You say that everyday" Arnav said chuckling. Khushi gasped and smacked his arm.

"And yes you're right. Time flies!" Arnav said.

"Even you say that every day. Time flies!" Khushi retorted.

He chuckled and Khushi asked, "Did you ever feel like having more children?"

Arnav froze and he looked at her. "Why did you ask that?"

"I mean..." Khushi smiled nervously, "When doctors confirmed that I cannot conceive, did you feel like....woh.....did you ever want more children? Siblings for Aarav?"

He wrapped an arm around her and said, "Me you and Aarav. We're a family. And that's enough for me!"

"There used to be times, years back, when I was scared whether you would leave me" she whispered and laid her head on his chest.

"Why would I leave you? You're my jaan" he whispered and kissed her hair.

"Not everyone would love a woman who cannot give him children" Khushi said slowly.

"We have a child Khushi. Isn't Aarav our son? You're a great mother to him. You did give me a son!" Arnav exclaimed.

Khushi looked up and asked slowly, "If we didn't have Aarav, would you have stayed with me?"

"Yes" he said without hesitation, "Because I love you Khushi. I cannot imagine a life without you!"

Khushi smiled widely and buried her face in his chest. "I love you too" she whispered and he wrapped his arms around her tightly.