Chapter One: The Coronation

Status:Editing

Elsa's P.O.V

"Conceal it, don't feel it." I comforted myself. Unaware at how loud I said that.

My left hand was on my chin, and my right was crossed.Both hands where concealed by pair of deep purple gloves made out of a thick material. The gloves made it almost up to my elbow, and the rest of my arms where concealed by my dress. My dress was a turquoise color with purple flower patterns at my chest. It was a sort of gown, and hanging at my neck, I had a deep purple cape ; about the same color as my gloves. My gloves where the only thing concealing my secret. I had years concealing it, after the insident.

My hair was platinum blonde, but most people mistaken it as white. In my opinion, its a perfect leingth and preety thick. I wasnt fond of the wavyness of my hair but I didnt hate it either. Today I had it in a coronation bun. It was parted into two peices of hair, the back part and front. The front was made by a swirl, and the back into a bun. As the swirl made it to the bun, it started becoming a part of it. In the front of the swirl, where my bangs, and in the middle of both, was a golden crown,

Before the insident, Anna and I where very close as good sisters would be. She knew I had ice powers and we actually shared a room together, wich is occupied as Annas room now. It used to be consisted by two beds, blue and pink. The walls where painted, to look like their fading from blue to pink, but now the room, was an aqua green.

Both of us, loved the winter, and anything that had to do with snow. We loved the sudden flurries I brought to the summer, and turning the ballroom into a winter wonder land. What we loved doing the most is building snowmen and making snow angels.

One night, while I was sleeping Anna woke my up complaining she couldent sleep because of the northern lights. I tried to Ignore her, so she could go back to sleep but she wouldent. She tried to convince me to go play with her, and at first I didnt listen to her, but when she said snowman I couldent resist.

As I turned the room into a flurry, she tried catching the snowflakes that hit the ground. I turned the ground into hard ice, and as any person would, she tried to gain balance. Everything was in shape, until she told me to catch her. I placed miniature mountains under her to break her fall, but as I did so she was gaining speed. I told her to wait but she didnt hear me, I tried to stop her fall but I slipped on the ice. Instead of breaking her fall, I struck her in the head. I didnt mean to cause her harm, and I dont mean to cause anyone harm.

I ran towards her, and kept her ontop of my arms. Her eyes closed, and her skin pale. Her limbs seamed hevier than I thought but I hold on to her. I placed my head onto hers, as I clutch her tight. I felt like I lost the only sister I loved and cared about. It was like my life was in Anna's condition, and I felt cold hearted.

I screamed for help, clutching Anna ontop of me. They came, scared and when they saw Anna laying in my arms their fear worsened. My father asked me what I had done, like if I was a monster. At the moment I did believe I was a monster. My mother felt cold in her skin, though I dont sense cold so I didnt know. Her pale face was no longer smiling and a white streak became a part of her hair.

My dad knew exactly where to take us. At the end the cost was Anna forgetting, the memories of my random flurries. The fun we had because I wasnt a monster. Making snow angels, and snowmans inside the ballroom. All that magic was replaced with a different story. My worst fear, was that I would one day have to deal with my own powers alone, and as much as I hated to say I live with that fear now.

My parents decided to sail to another kingdom, owned by my aunt and uncle. The kingdom was having a return party, because my lost cousin was finally found. They said they would come back in a week but I wasnt sure I could last a week without them. They told me I would be fine, but the day I found out their ship sank, I couldent take the limitations the world brought me.