"But you're always with Kyuhyun. Stay with me. Please?" DongHae said.

"O-ok." I said as I sat back down next to him.

"Hyuk aren't you gonna walk with me to class?" Kyuhyun said as he walked up next to me.

"Uh, no I'll be in there in a little bit." I said as I looked at Kyuhyun.

"Ok." And Kyuhyun walked off.

*AFTER LUNCH HYUJAE AND DONGHAE ARE WALKING TO CLASS*

"So uh, what's your favorite subject?" I said as I tried to start a conversation.

"I love marine biology. What about you?" Hae asked me.

"Well I love dancing. I could dance for hours." I said as I take out my phone to show him a video of me dancing. (A/N Hyuk isn't being a show off here he's just showing Hae what he can do.)

"Wow." Donghae said when the video ended. "You're amazing."

"Thank you." I said as I looked at him smiling widely and shyly.

"You're welcome." Hae said as he looked at me. And then we got to class.

"Alright class today we're switching things up. We're going to do partners. Sungmin your going to be partners with Kyuhyun. And Hyukjae you're going to over where Sungmin was next to DongHae." The teacher said.

"Oh no. Hyukjae you have to stay here I can't deal with Sungmin being my partner. He already attacks me everyday how am I gonna deal with it when he's gonna be next to me all during class?!" Kyuhyun said.

"Ok I'll try and talk to the teacher." Hyukjae said as he went down to go talk to the teacher. "Sir, uh do we have to change seats? I mean it's not rivalry it's just that it would be better if we could just keep our se-" just then I got cut off my DongHae.

"Hyukkie why don't you want to sit with me?" DongHae said in a whiny voice.

"It's not that. It's just well you know about how Kyuhyun feels about Sungmin." I said.

"Well Kyuhyun can deal with it. We shouldn't make the teacher have to change his arraignment. Thank you for your time Sir." DongHae said as he grabbed my hand and pulled me back over to our desk.

*INSIDE HYUK'S HEAD*
FNEDINENRJGMRBTBYNSKVJRBT YKDJFNT!!!!!!!! LEE DONGHAE IS HOLDING MY HAND!!! I CANT BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!!!

"I have to go over to Kyuhyun to explain so he doesn't murder me." I said as I started walking over to Kyuhyun desk.

"Hey... uh Kyuhyun I can't sit with you. I'll explain more later. But just now that I tried to get the teacher to keep our seats." I put my hands over my face and smiled shyly while peeking thought my fingers to make sure it was safe.

"What?! I have to deal with him! Ugh Hyukjae sometimes I wonder why I'm friends with you." Kyuhyun said obviously frustrated but he understood.

"Im sorry. I can tell him to kinda keep it down a little bit." I said as a go to rub his face. Just then saw DongHae come over to me.

"Hi Kyuhyun. I know Sungmin can be a handful but don't worry. Believe it or not he knows his boundaries. And if you need any help just call me." DongHae said as he put a hand on Kyuhyun's shoulder.

"It's ok. I'll deal with it. Same with you. Hyuk can be a handful too. One time he had a crush on a guy and he tackled him to the ground and started to k-" Kyuhyun was about to finish the story when I covered his mouth.

"There's no need to finish that story." I said as I laughed shyly while mentally beating my evil best friend to death.

"No, what did you do?" DongHae said as he looked at me. While laughing.

"Y*muffle* you*muffle* can let go now Hyuk." Kyuhyun said as he was pushing my hands away. "It's not important. I'm just saying we've both got our work cut out for us."

Then class begun, it was the last class of the day so after we all got out of school for the day.

Still Hyukjae's POV

"Well I'll see you tomorrow." I said to Kyuhyun, Sungmin, and Hae. I waved good bye.

"I'll walk with you." Kyuhyun said. Kyuhyun live about 5 minutes from My house so it's not that bad.

"Ok." I said as I started walking off with Kyuhyun.

"Hyukkie wait!" Hae said as he ran up next to me. "I'll drive you." Hae said.

"Oh, I'm ok. I'll walk. With Kyuhyun." I said as I started walking again but Hae grabbed my hand.

"Kyuhyun I can give you a ride too." DongHae said still holding my hand.

"Deal." Kyuhyun said as he started walking towards Hae's car.

"Ok let's go." DongHae said as he let go of my hand and I followed him.

"Hae." I said while walking next to him to go to his car.

"Yeah?" Hae said while stopping and turning to look at me.

"Why are you being so nice to me all of the sudden?" I said shyly.

"I just want to be nice and become good friends. Plus your so cute to look at." He said while smirking.

"Oh, well uh thank you." I said while I turned away shyly

"You're welcome. I'm pick you up tomorrow too if you want and Kyuhyun too. Just text him to meet us at your house. Ok?" He said wild starting to walk again to go to his car.

"Ok I will." I said as I got into the car.

————————————————————
So feedback????? Whatcha think??? And ideas I'm open too!!!