A joint Mission? || 2

"So, what your telling me is that there's another person coming on this mission?" Meliodas asked, he was merely confirming what he thought he heard. Though wasn't sure, he had rarely been sent on joint missions before, so this would be new to him.

"Yes, as the King just stated" Merlin answered instead. Meliodas blinked once, then twice, then three times.

"Ok." The blonde child-looking man spoke, and Diane sighed.

"Who's this person we're doing a joint mission with?" The giant questioned, but Diane was using one of Merlins special potions to keep her the size of a human. Everyone's gaze turned to the king of Liones.

"Ahh, you'll know her when you see her, and you'll also thank me later." The King answered vaguely but simply. And everyone was instantly curious.

"What do you mean we'll know her when we see her?" Ban asked another question, everyone's gaze went back to the King.

"He means we've met this person before, genius" King retorted, ban let out a 'ooooh' in response.

"Matter of fact, she'll be here soon." The King of Liones Spoke, Elizabeth clasped her hands together happily.

"I can't wait to meet her!" Elizabeth exclaimed, "me neither!" Diane added, soon the two females started a conversation on what they think the person will be like.

Merlin sighed, "if we know this person, then why-" suddenly the doors bursted open and in the door way stood a small petite child with white hair and a blue dress and she had pale blue eyes. Standing by side her was a taller older woman with silky (H/C) hair and beautiful (E/C) eyes, She also had smooth (S/C) skin, she was wearing a blue coat and had a white top on along with black shorts, her outfit showed her shoulders through holes.

(The  outfit photos are shown in chapter 1)

"We're here! Sorry for being late!" The white haired child exclaimed, grabbing the (H/c) girl and rushing up to the King and the seven deadly sins.

The (H/c) girls widened slightly as she saw the Seven deadly sins, a silence came over the room and everyone just stared at each other, mainly at the (H/c) girl.

"Is something wrong?" The white haired child asked, looking around the room.

Meliodas felt the words slip out of his mouth.

"Is that.... you.... (Y/n)?"

Hope you enjoyed! I know my chapters are short but it's easer for me to keep interest in writing when chapters are short. Usually 500 words, but I'll write the odd longer chapter ever so often.