A new mission || 1

Quick note: illuminate is a dragon In a human form! The photo above is basically what she looks like in her dragon form but she has pale icy blue eyes. Her outfit is shown later on in the chapter.

"H-hey! Wake up (Y/n)! We gotta head to Liones for that mission remember!" The gentle voice that belonged to none other than Illuminate, and as you like to call her Lumi awoke (Y/n) from her peaceful slumber.

Illuminate was shaking (Y/n) gently as in an effort to wake her up for the pass 30 minutes to the dragon girls dismay, once she had finally woke the (h/c) girl Illuminate was relieved.

"Hurry we gotta go if we're to make it to Liones in time!" Suddenly (Y/n) was wide awake the (h/c) girl jumped up and began rushing around the small cottage that she called 'home' gathering things up such as food and other trinkets for the journey to Liones.

"Well why didn't you wake me up earlier!" (Y/n) Exclaimed slamming open the front door, fresh sunlight glazed though the open area in the house. Illuminate just sweat-dropped, (Y/n) rushed out the door and stopped abruptly as if remembering something.

As illuminate's feet touched the grass she felt a wave of her magic change, such are the effects of an Territory dragon.

(I'm gonna call Illuminate Lumi from now on its easier)

Though Lumi was in her human form her magic still worked the same as it always did, Lumi's hair began to strighten into long whitish straight strands and her magic changed to function better with her surroundings. Because she was in a forest- Her form and magic changed almost instantly into Nature dragon.

Hence the name territory dragon.
Because her magic and apprence changed to match her surroundings, and or territory.

Despite her petite apprence, child-like body and her physical strength looking null when in her human form, dragons were quite heavy creatures with great physical strength.

Even a small dragon would easily outweigh 1000 humans or even 100 giants when it came to it.

So when Lumi went into human form it all stayed the same, her great strength and her heavy weight. But because Lumi was a larger dragon as most Territory dragons are- she was even more heavy then other dragons.

Lumi quite liked her outfit though, humans had a descent fashion sense.

(Lumi's outfit, yes you can change the colours if you must but you probably won't want to for the plot

(Lumi's outfit, yes you can change the colours if you must but you probably won't want to for the plot.)

"Hey! Are we going or not!" (Y/n) called from far infront of Lumi, the dragon just sped up to her friend.

"L-lets go!" She chirped, blinking her pale blue eyes.

"We should hopefully be there on time if we fly" (Y/n) pondered out loud. (Y/n) was dressed in a white shoulder-less t-shirt and a black pair of short tights, a high waisted brown beat with a gold buckle, a pair of navy ankle boots, and a Aqua cardigan, and a pair of black gloves.

 (Y/n) was dressed in a white shoulder-less t-shirt and a black pair of short tights, a high waisted brown beat with a gold buckle, a pair of navy ankle boots, and a Aqua cardigan, and a pair of black gloves

(Your outfit, yes you can change the colours if you must)

"Hey! Lumi can you
Fly us there?" (Y/n) questioned, perhaps they could land a little away from the kingdom so that they weren't spotted...

"Yes" she answered simply, transforming into her dragon form, a gust of wind began to form around her in a circle. Glowing golden specks mixed within it, her body began to glow until she was in her original form. a white dragon with green rimmed wings a dark green tail and other green bits here and there.

(Y/n) climbed on and off they flew- both towards old friends, new friends and their destiny.