Chapter three

Sorry it took so long for the next chapter, but here you go!

Picture of Zack to the >>>>>>>>>>>>>

Enjoy. :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aiden's P. O. V

The day didn't get any better, it only seemed to get worse as the hours progressed and lunch came around. As I was headed towards the cafeteria I was stopped by the last two people I wanted to see today: Jake and Samuel, my two former friends.

When I had resolved myself to become a better person and leave my bullying life behind, that had included these two, as much as that made me out to be an asshole, abandoning my friends like that, but let's face it, the decision of doing that was the best thing for me.

Jake and Samuel weren't the best of influence. They hated gays as much as I had let other believe and were part of my gang of bullies. Granted they never went too far in their bullying and whatnot, but they weren't exactly nice.

And if I'm trying to change, hanging out with people who hates gays isn't the smartest of choices, I'd probably get pressured in acting like I was straight and my somewhat coming out as a joke, and I don't want that.

So here I was, walking along and minding my own business down the empty hallway to the cafeteria - I had been held back by the teacher to discuss private matters -- when they stepped out in front of me as if they had been waiting to ambush me.

I could tell by their faces that they meant business, so with a resigned sigh I let them pull me into an empty classroom, causing a sense of Deja Vu to enter me as I realized it was the same classroom Kyle had been beat up in by me and my ex-friends.

Now isn't this ironic, I thought with distaste. The same things probably going to happen to me. I guess this is karma for you.

When the door closed behind me I got straight to the point, seeing no reason to beat around the bush. "What the hell do you want?" I asked and crossed my arms across my chest and glared at the both of them, not really in the mood to deal with this.

They appeared surprised by my demeanor and hesitated for a second before speaking up. "Aiden, you're not really a faggot right, your just joking around, because if you are, it's not funny," Jake said, being blunt like usual, his eyes narrowing dangerously.

I rolled my eyes at him. I knew they were going to do this, didn't I say that. God, so predictable it wasn't even funny. In fact, this whole predicament was just as ridiculous as could be, it wasn't even necessary for them to do all this really, but when has this world ever benefited me, so I might as well suck it up and stop complaining while I'm ahead.

"No, this isn't a joke. Now if that's all you have to say, then I'm leaving, because I'm hungry and lunch is going to end soon," I said and turned to leave but was torn off my feet and slammed against the wall, making me wince in slight pain from the impact.

"You're not going anywhere," Jake threatened angrily and tightened his grip on my shirt when I glared at him.

"Let go of me," I warned him but he hardly listened and only increased the pressure he was putting on my chest from where his elbow dug in. A smirk spread along his face, as if he thought he was so superior then I at that moment and my blood boiled with growing rage.

"You know, I've always known there was something wrong with you, it was just something about you that got to me, but I could never figure out what it was, but then you go ahead and pull this stunt and it all made sense to me. I couldn't believe I missed it, the evidence had been right in front of me the whole time," Jake said, sounding upset about it.