Prologue

Hello everyone, this is the second book to the Gay, Hell Yeah I Am! Series, so go read the first book, as mentioned, first before this one! :)

For those of you already on the second book, I hope you really enjoy this book just as much as the last one and will continue supporting me with your awesome comments and votes.

A few things to mention just in case:

This is a boyxboy story people, which means it involves BL (boy's love). There will also be times when I will warn you if there is any sexual context coming up, if there is any, so no whining and complaining that I didn't warn you, because I did.

P.S. It will look like this: WARNING. (Just so you know) ;)

Picture of Nathan to the >>>>>>>>>>>>>

That is all.

Now enjoy! :D

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aiden's P. O. V

I sighed and stared up at my bedroom ceiling, my thoughts preoccupied with the one person who I will never be able to gain forgiveness from, the person who hates me from the bottom of his heart: Nathan.

When he had showed up, I couldn't believe my eyes, but who would have thought he would have changed so much. He went from a small, helplessly cute kid, to some kind of fashion model, even though he's not really a model, he just looks like he could be one, it was shocking really, the difference from then and now.

His personality was colder now too, he seemed more distant, detached from those around him, as if he was a spectator watching life pass by and never hitting the button that will allow him to become an existence in this world.

I still remember when I first saw him again after so long. How could I forget, our reunion was unforgettable. Let's just say it packed quite a punch. I laughed quietly to myself at my inside joke, already feeling the memories of that evening unfolding, before Zack was shot, before everything went to hell...

I yawned tiredly and stretched like a cat, my arms reaching out above my head and rested my cheek against the surface of my cool desk as I waited for the teacher to arrive. He was running late like usual, so it was no surprise to me or anyone in the classroom for that matter when the bell rang for everyone to be in their classes and he was not here to teach us.

Even since the beginning of the school year he's been like this, so to pass the boredom I took out my phone and started texting my friends back and forth. As I did so I could hear the whispering of girls as they gossiped about the latest news, and my ears perked at what I was hearing.

"They say we're having a new transfer student that's supposed to be starting school today," one whispered excitedly.

"Eh, really, is it a boy or a girl? I hope it's a boy," another one wished and I could practically picture the girl with her hands clasped, praying that it was a boy and hid a smirk of amusement from the imagery.

"If it is, I hope he's hot," came a typical response from a third girl that had me rolling my eyes in annoyance and focused on the task of replying to a text that my friend just sent me.

That was usually all girls worried about when it came to these sorts of things, the same thing happened when Zack had transferred over as well. Everyone made a big fuss as to what to expect from the new kid, whether or not he was going to cause trouble, or if he was a total player or something. Now the same thing was happening again.