"Oi! The Earl?" I asked.

"Right this way." We went to his drawing room. Edmund gave Ciel a hug.

"Your mother?" He asked eddy.

"She's at her estate I came to find you." I referred to Lau.

"My. My. Again. What a tragic thing. I shall have it delivered over soon." Lau smiled.

"Did something happen?" Lizzy asked. "No. I just came to make sure Lau knew what to do." I said.

"She didn't seem alright. Do you need something from me?" Ciel asked. That man truly loves her but doesn't show it cause of Lizzy.

"She's fine. Just a Trancy Matter." I smiled calling Eddy over from Lizzy.

"What is her relation to Trancy?" He asked.

"I forgot you don't know!" I giggled. Ciel looked irritated. Lau giggled with me.

"What did Trancy do?" Lizzy asked.

"That's her Ex-Fiancé." I smiled. She can kill me later. I'm already dead.

"Ex!" Him and Lizzy yelled.

"I thought you knew. Oh well." I smiled leaving. I returned to the estate. Her with high fever.

"Lau is sending the stuff over." I smiled. She sat up trying to get out of bed.

"No. No. No!" Me and Grell yelled.

"I need to work!" She said forcing to push past.

"You need to get better." I smiled. She went back to sleep.

"He's on his way since he's worried right?" Grell asked.

"Yeah." I smiled.

"Oooh. I get to see my Bassy!!" He squealed. "So you no longer take a liking to me? How rude!" I joked.

"My Bassy is number 1 with you following close behind." He replied.

"I came with Lau, he went to go get stuff but dropped me here." Lizzy said at the door.

"Hello Lady Lizzy." We both said. "What did he do to her?" She asked.

"We don't know miss." I lied.

"She outright collapsed." Grell added.

Ciels p.o.v
I'm gonna kill Trancy for Whatever he had to do with Y/n being sick.

"First let's get to Lau to help with whatever he needs to deliver." Sebastian pulled me from my thoughts. We helped Lau get medicines ready to take over to the manor.

"Ruining my fun are you!" Is all I feel Trancy will say once he sees her well again. We arrived back, Lizzy placing a kiss on my cheek. Y/n was awake but not looking to well. Her son asleep in Lizzy's arms. Lizzy wants children but I just don't see us having one. Lau And Undertaker left to go make the antidote. Grell left after them, Sebastian and Lizzy left so I'm stuck watching her.