Not A Magician {Doron X Reader}

Start from the beginning

"There he is....."

She smiled like a Cheshire cat as she pointed her sword down to the problematic magician who was merely running to save his life dearly.

The shadow like blades follow the direction of her sword, it was like a droplet of the rain. But only the blades were more fast then the rain itself.

Doron panicked, he gripped on his staff and created an borg to prevent the fog and blades. Sweating and breathing heavily, he ones that the borg was both useful and useless at the same time.

"Tss...." He hissed.

"Harl Harl!!!" He yelled out as he pointer his staff to her direction.

The [H/C] haired swordsman's eyes widened as she stopped to her place, the amount of his magic made her blown away to the other side.

Doron slightly narrows his eyes but soon panicked when he heard an loud scream of pain.

"[Y/N]!?" Doron yelled out in concern as he went to check the [H/C] haired swordsman.

"Are you okay?" Doron asked once he reached to the [H/C] haired woman who was laying down on the damaged floor like a lifeless being.

But her being her, [Y/N] stood up using the last bit of her energy only to groan out in pain when she falls right back down to the ground.

"It wasn't a big blast for you to be damaged like this,but I'm sorry." Doron apologized.

[Y/N] groaned out, her hands tightly gripped on the purple haired magician's arm. Her djinn equip immediately fading as she screams.

Doron winced, he knew that her djinn posses a large out of power that can cause her to experience severe pain through all of her body.

The first time she stepped inside Magnoshutatt, everyone knew the djinn she possess. That powerful djinn that can blow the world in just one point of a finger.

But in exchange of the power that the djinn posses, the one who captures Pyra. Can have a extreme damage after using an extreme magic with full force,  so when Doron had defeated her with an minor spell, [Y/N] got blown for she did not protect her self with an borg.

[Pyra can create an borg]

"You do know that djinn can kill you in no time, do you?" Doron managed to say.

[Y/N] only coughed and shake her head after.

"I know, but I can control my life span. So if I know or feel that I may die in this day, I would want to recharge my life with my other djinn Yuma." She replied.

A weak smile erupted from the [H/C] haired woman's bruised lips before it former into a frown as she hiss and closed her eyes tightly.

Doron panicked for a moment as he carried [Y/N] back inside the Academy.

.....

Muffled voices were heard inside the empty room as [Y/N] opened her eyes slowly, she slightly hissed.

There she saw Doron sitting on a chair at the corner of the room, with his usual face. She frowned, remembering how she ended up here in the infirmary.

That's when the purple haired man spoke.

"You've gotten pretty hurt with all of that fight"

"I did"

"I supposed you did"

His hands immediately tapped for something in search for a medicine before putting it on the table.

"I would take that if I were you" He muttered.

"Thank you, I guess." She thanked.

A awkward silence came towards the both of them making the [H/C] haired woman move up a bit, her eyes closing as she breathed heavily after receiving a minor pain.

Which of course threw Doron into a panic state.

"You do know that you shouldn't move like that easily!?

OMAKE:

Sphintus and Aladdin walkes side by side towards the infirmary for their worry to the caring [H/C] haired female.

Until they saw another person inside the infirmary, which was their advisor's brother.

Blood rushed upon both of their cheeks on what they saw as they hurried to walk away as they try to forget what they saw.

"My... I thought Doron doesn't like dungeon capturer females?" Sphintus start.

Aladdin only blushed and replied.

"Let's just say Doron changed his taste and fell in love with a non magician woman"

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Is it fine? Is it fine??

I'm panicking but I hope you guys like it!!

-BSM