Meet Chloe

Hello. My name is Chloe. I am 16 years old. And I'm an orphan. But no, I am not a sad depressed little girl. My parents died when I was 7 in a car crash. I just so happened to be in the car too. So yes I'm scarred and sad. But I plan on living life to the fullest. And nothing will stop me. Not even my sorrow.

Now. I know what your thinking. "But aren't orphans sad and stuff and have to live in orphanages?" Well no! I'm mean yeah we have to live in orphanages but we aren't all sad. Especially if you live in my orphanage. Ladies Lane.

Ladies Lane is a different kind of orphanage. It's for dancers. Yup. Crazy right. Well you see, we dance in shows and music videos for free and the owners in return treat us very nicely. In fact we all have our own bedroom, bathroom, and studio. We also each have a walk in closet filled with designer clothes. So being an orphan isn't very hard here. But only some orphans are as lucky as me.

You see my parents crashed their car right in the very yard of this place. This is where they died. So naturally when the first responders declared them dead on the sight, I was brought here. To Ladies Lane. I was professionally trained by dance instructors and became top of the class. Well there are only 6 others in my class. But I was still the top student.

School however was a different thing. Here at Ladies Lane we are home schooled. We are taught all the same classes as normal kids except we are taught harder courses. At a normal school they teach 13 year olds pre-algebra. But here we are taught algebra two! so as you can see school is quite difficult. I get decent grades though.

Speaking of school I should probably get ready for that. Not academic school. Dance school. It's summer so academics ended last week. Now we only have dance classes.

Groaning I roll out of my temperpedic king size bed. I told you we are spoiled here. I slip on my bunny slippers and make my way towards my closet. I walk inside of it and look around. I decide on my usual and pull out a pair of printed leggings out of one of the drawer. They were simple green. Kinda a mint color. I then pull out a pink bandue. That's pretty much all I wear as bra. You see dancers are sort of underdeveloped. Flat chested, no curves. After picking out a simple white loose cut up tank top I, I walk out of the closet.

I head to my bathroom. It was also pretty decked out. Just like my room. It had cute little purple decorations and a humongous shower. There was also a hot tub in the corner. Leaning down I grab a towel out of my cupboard and put it on the counter, along with my clothes.

I take my time in the shower. Washing, shampooing (twice), conditioning, and shaving. The orphanage makes sure we have the best hygiene. We all use different shampoo. Mistress Lane, the owner of Ladies Lane, buys us scented shampoo depending on our personality. Mine is an obnoxious mango scent. Because apparently I'm outgoing. Whatever.

After drowning my body and hair in mango scents I step out and dry off. I go towards my clothing and remember I forgot my panties! Face palming myself I slip on my silk robe and go for my pantie drawer. I grab a pair and slip the on. I retreat back to the bathroom and finish getting dressed.

Once I am fully clothed, I brush out my wet curly blonde hair. I brush my teeth and put on my deodorant and body spray. Also mango scented.

Once I feel that I look presentable, I grab my iPhone and speakers and walk through the other door in my bathroom that leads to my personal studio. Yup. We all have our own studios. Complete with a barre and mirrors for walls. We also have ribbon trapezes. I plug in my phone to my speakers and blare the music. This is how the other girls wake up. I'm their alarm.

I always wake up earlier than them to get some extra work in. I begin with stretching, while I sing along to the familiar song. Titanium. The Madylyn Bailey version.