He's Your Co-Worker?!

Jimin woke up in Taehyung's arms and smiled before pressing a peck on his lips. "Hey baby, my new work partner is coming over for dinner today." Taehyung said sleepily. "Oh, okay." Jimin said and sat up. "I think you'll like him alot." Taehyung said and began getting dressed for work.

Jimin went downstairs and fixed himself some breakfast. He ate slowly wondering who this new co-worker is. Taehyung came down and ate with Jimin, the two having light conversation. Jimin walked with Taehyung to the door and handed him his coat. "Have a good day at work, I love you." Jimin said caressing Taehyung face. "Thank you, I love you too." Taehyung said and kissed Jimin softly.

Jimin smiled and waved bye to Taehyung as Taehyung walked to the car.

At work Taehyung went to find his new partener for the company. He went up to his desk and smiled. "Jeon! How are you doing today?" Taehyung asked as he walked in the boy's office. "Great Mr. Kim and you?" He asked. "Wonderful." Taehyung said. "I got good news for you." Taehyung said. "Y-You do?" The boy asked and Taehyung nodded.

"Follow me to my office." Taehyung said and the boy hopped up. He followed Taehyung up the elevator to the top floor where Taehyung's office was. They walked through the lobby and through the large glass doors into the office.

"Nice isn't it?" Taehyung standing at the window that looked over Seoul. "Y-Yes, it is." The boy said and Taehyung smiled. "I've noticed what type of work you've been doing around here and I've been thinking..." Taehyung said making the smaller boy nervous. "Y-Yes?" He asked. "I want you to pack yiur things and leave your office." Taehyung said. "A-Am I f-fired?" The boy asked.

Taehyung chuckled. "Of course not!" Taehyung laughed and the boy sighed in relief. "You're moving in here with me, new partner." Taehyung said and wrapped and arms around the nervous boy's shoulder. "Really? Y-You mean it?" He asked and Taehyung nodded as he showed the boy around the largr office.

"Right there, I nice, big Maya Teak Wood desk by the window, just for you." Taehyung said pointing with his free arm. "Woah, those are expensive." The boy said and chuckled. "Yes, custom made just for you." Taehyung said.

"Wow Mr. Kim, thank you." The boy said and smiled. "Call me Taehyung." He said and the boy nodded. Taehyung shook the boy's hand and smiled. "It's gonna be a pleasure doing business with you, Jungkook." Taehyung said.

Jimin walked around the house cleaning up. He picked up all the toys and put them in all their bins and vacumed the carpet. He wash all the dishes and wiped the counters. After cleaning just about everthing he plopped on the couch and turned on the news.

"Well, have you see it? Kim Taehyung, large CEO of Seoul has the cutest boyfriend ever!" The news reporter said. Jimin's eyes widened seeing a paparazzi picture of him and Taehyung walking together that one time they almost mobbed them. Jimin chuckled to himself hearing the repoter call him "The cutest boyfriend ever"

Jimin got up and went upstairs to change into some clothes for later on.  He went downstairs and Jimin got a call from Taehyung. "Hey baby, my co-worker likes spicy chicken ramen so you can make that and something on the side." Taehyung said. "Alright, have you seen the news?" Jimin asked and Taehyung laughed. "Yeah." He said.

"I'll see you when I get home." Taehyung said. "M'kay, bye." Jimin said and hung up. He got started on dinner which luckily was something easy to make. On the side he made shrip fried rice and set everything on the table.

He heard the front door opened and smiled a little, a bit nervous to meet the new person. Taehyung walked in and kissed Jimin gently. "Hey, how was your day?" Taehyung asked. "Tiring but good." Jimin said and smiled.

"Well, this is my new partener in crime..." Taehyung said and Jimin giggled. "Jeon Jungkook." He said and Jimin's eyes widened when he saw him. A chill ran down his spine and he wanted to just die right there. Jeon Jungkook, the one who broke Jimin's heart to pieces simply because he was a little.

"Um, do you two know each other?" Taehyung asked seeing Jimin's face. "N-No." Jimin said as they walked into then dining room. To say Jimin felt his head could burst was an understaement. He thought he was going to completely explode.

As they ate, Taehyung and Jungkook talked work while Jimin just listened. He didn't want to even look at Jungkook but he did anyway, a glare. Jungkook caught his eye and smirked evily. Jimin had enough already. "I d-don't feel well, sorry." Jimin said and took his things into the kitchen. "Hope you feel better." Jungkook said and Jimin gritted his teeth as he walked upstairs.

As soon as he closed their room door, he regressed into littlespace and began crying. It hurt him so bad that Taehyung was friends with Jungkook and they'd be working together.

Jimin stuck his pacifier in his mouth and plopped on the bed, not caring he still had his clothes on. He cried into the pillow and attempted to drift to sleep.

After a few hours, Jungkook had left and Taehyung cleaned the dishes before heading upstairs to their room. He opened the door and heard Jimin's small sniffles and he ran over to Jimin. "Baby what happened?" Taehyung asked pulling Jimin in his lap. Jimin clutched onto Taehyung tightly and burried his face in Taehyung's shoulder. "Dada~" he cried silently and Taehyung rubbed his back.

"What's wrong? Please tell Dada." Taehyung said softly. "I dun feel good." Jimin said. That was half of it. "Oh baby, why don't you take a sick day tomorrow? Hmm? How's that sound and Jimin nodded. He helped Jimin into his pajamas and got in his own before climbing in bed.

"Feel better." Taehyung said softly and kissed Jimin's forhead. Jimin needed to tell him the truth before things spiraled out of control.