I quickly nod my head at him in understanding "Fucking Words, Crimson!!!" He yells at me and I want to disappear. "Yes, no tears." I whisper.

His jaw clenches as he continues to glare down at me. Then he takes my small hand in his and we exit his room.

👑
👑

The car ride to wherever was intense. Maksim kept me pressed to his side the whole time and his men openly stared at me with lustful longing. Maksim was too busy with his thoughts to notice.

When we get to our destination, from the moment we leave the car Maksim hands a firmly planted around my waist. We were in front of a church.

Instead of entering the church from the front we walk to the side of the building. Maskim touches a certain place on the wall and a metal thing comes out of the spot where a brick once was.

He raises the top piece of it and bends down for it to scan his left eye. The machine recognizes him and opens up the steel metal door for us to go through.

I could tell this part of the building was not part of the church. It was like a big auditorium filled with men in suits and some women that were dressed in the same outfit as me.

Everyone was already seated. I noticed that the women were seated on some of the men's lap. Maksim and his three men that he came with were already getting into their seats.

I was the last to sit and I dreaded what no knew was coming. I will always be at his mercy and there will never be an escape for me. I was cursed.

He didn't say anything, just motioned for me to sit in his lap. He spread his legs for me and again, I did what he wanted. I sat on his lap and his hands went to my upper thigh and waist.

Maksim kissed my hair and I swallowed my emotions. I wanted to vomit so bad because my heart was racing out of my chest, making me feel sick to my stomach.

Soon the lights dimmed and a man walked on the stage in front of us. The spotlight following his every move.

" WELCOME, GENTLEMEN!!!" He said through the microphone smiling. "Tonight's batch of virgins are the best we have had in years. These girls have been completely untouched. They have been born and grown in the nunnery. This is the first time they are even seeing men," he laughs into the mic.

Maksim is still beneath me, paying attention to what the man was saying. I had to hold down the bile in my throat because the entire atmosphere was very sickening.

One by one the girls come out and are being bought. Kolya and Stephan are choosing their girls while Kirill has already purchased one.

These girls lives were over like mine. But I had memories of good times with my family. These girls did not even have that. All they knew was the nunnery. My first kiss was not stolen by the monster I was sitting on. And now I was a hundred times thankful for that.

Even though I was in the same situation as they would be in, I sort of pity them. They would be in the ritual same as me.

Maksim suddenly moves my hair to the side and he starts kissing my neck and soon he is sucking hard on it. Without a doubt, I knew he was leaving a mark. I didn't dare move.

When he is finished he whispers in my ear. "We are almost done. The men here will see you soon and they have to know that you're not for sale." He gives me a reason and I nod my head at him.

After all the girls have been purchased, the man from before walks back out on stage. "Tonight was a success. All the best with the ritual tomorrow and may Christ be pleased with you," he says.

The lights come back on and everyone gathers together. Greeting each other with handshakes and nods. A medium height man came up to Maksim and hugged him.

"Sim, how are you, man? I see you found your girl for tomorrow," the man says looking at me and smiling.

Here, I felt like an object. I could tell that they thought of women in the lowest regards. "Ethan, I'm good. Yeah, I have. Isn't she gorgeous?" He asks rhetorically.

"Those eyes are nothing like those I have ever seen." Ethan says then his eyes glances to my neck and he smirks. "Alright, it was good seeing you again. Maybe on a different occasion, we can talk business."

"Yes, of course," Maksim smiles back and shakes the man's hand again.

Kolya, Kirill, and Stephan come to us with their prizes in hand. The girl's faces are covered with a white veil. And their heads are cast downwards so that their faces are completely hidden.

I go to greet them but Maksim holds me closer to him and I refrain from crying.

"We are done here. Let's fucking go!"

************

Happy Monday update!!!!!