Chapter 3

Baz
I get out of the bathroom quickly after finishing my shower, take my things and get out of the room really fast. I seriously didn't wanted to speak to Snow right now. I almost run all the way to the dining hall and when I finally arrive, I sit down with a sigh.

Dev and Niall join me a couple of minutes after I arrived. Once they are sitting at our table, they greet me with a good morning, which I return with a smile. Even though for me, this was a particularly shitty morning. I get up and got take some food for everyone. When I come back I realise that Snow has showed up and is now eating scones in quantity  like always and speaking with Bunce. I set the food down on the table and start a conversation with my two friends.

But after a moment, I wasn't paying attention anymore at what they were saying because my brain and eyes were focused on Snow. He never noticed it, but at every meals from our first year to today, I always watch him eating, laughing, and talking with Bunce and Wellbelove. I sigh again. I grab some eggs and put them carefully inside my mouth so Dev and Niall don't suspect anything. I don't like eating in front of people because I'm a bloody vampire and when I eat, my fangs come out, but I have to pretend like I'm totally normal so nobody suspects anything.

After I finish ''eating'', I turn violently my head back like a lot  of other students to see Snow because this stupid idiot just screams a big ''WHAT'  and then he chokes. He didn't even notice that half the room was looking at him, because he just continued his conversation with Bunce like nothing happened.

With my super vampire senses, I hear him say: ''C'mon Pen, don't say such horrible things!'' What is he talking about? I didn't pay attention at their conversation, but now I'm curious. What were they speaking about? I continue to listen, but now they're talking about their classes of the day and Bunce is complaining about the Greek class. When she was speaking about that, I notice that Snow is staring at me. Seriously, could he be less subtle?

He glanced at me for a long time and I'm beginning to feel my cheeks becoming warmer. Crowley, today is really a shitty day, and what is happening to me?  Since when am I able to blush?  I quickly stand up before this bloody idiot can see that he was making me blush. I hurriedly say goodbye to Dev and Niall, take my things and leave the dining hall as fast as possible.

When I'm finally in the hallway, I hear some footsteps following mine. I don't even have to turn around to know that it's Snow. Aleister Crowley, could he leave me alone today? I rapidly open the first door that I see and pull myself into the room that happens to be the bathroom. But suddenly the door opens again and Snow enters closing my only way to get out of here by putting his back on it. Now, nobody can come in or come out. F*ck, what do I do?