Chapter 23

Penelope
"Okay, so let me recapitulated," I say once Simon is done talking. "Firstly, you now go out with Baz, not that I'm surprised but still. And you didn't even tell me. Secondly, Agatha seems to have a pretty huge crush on your man and you even found them both, kissing inside a class, right after school was over. Thirdly, Baz came to explain himself and even apologize in a very sweet way might I had, and you're not even sure to forgive him. Fourthly, the Humdrum kind of kidnapped you again and he started speaking nonsense about you being a part him and vice versa. Pretty much it right or is there anything else I should be aware of ?" I finish while raising an eyebrow up.

"No," he responds clearly uncomfortable, moving around on the chair he was sitting on inside my room.

"Okay, good. Well first, knowing you as I do the Humdrum isn't even your principal, concerned at the moment right? I feel like you are way more concern about your and Baz's relationship, I'm still right? ," I ask once again my eyebrow high up.

"Maybe"

He didn't respond anything else, only staring down at the floor his cheeks red. Then he suddenly speaks up.

"Well, what do you think of it Penny, I mean everything not just about my ... er... relationship with Baz? ," he says quite seriously.

I thought about it for a moment, replaying his question inside my mind, before finally speaking my thoughts.

"Well, in general, everything is quite new news. Concerning the Humdrum, I just think it very weird and even somewhat creepy. On another side, at the same time, it was as if he was giving you a clue and a warning. Anyway, I guess we will know the answer soon enough... I have a kind of feeling that something will be happening soon. Now, speaking about the Agatha and Baz thing, I honestly think you should give Baz a chance to explain it all and you should probably forgive him, if the explanation is good. I'm not a big fan of Basilton Grimm Pitch, but he can be pretty decent when he wants to. He even went to the extent of apologizing right after, did you ever heard of Baz apologizing? I'm pretty sure he wasn't even the one who should have been excusing himself. But it's your call, you do what you want. Skipping to Agatha, I just think you should do something about her real quick because this was certainly only the plan A to try to get Baz. So after speaking with Baz and forgiving him, if you choose to do that, you could both maybe, talk about a plan to make her leave you alone?"  

Simon has been listening until the end, without even trying to interrupt. He sometimes seemed to be in deep reflexions, probably thinking about my suggestions and opinions. 

"Alright, thank you, Penny, really. I don't know what I would do without you. I love you", he finally says after a while, leaning forward to give me a hug I welcome with great pleasure.

"You would probably be very lost hun', I love you too sweety," my tone being a bit sarcastic but very gentle and full of love.

"Are you really sure you have nothing against me and Baz dating?", I hear him murmur against my shoulder.

"Sure from sure. C'mon Si, since when, was I a homophobic prick ?"

He laughs a bit, clearly amused by my vexed voice as well as my choice of words.

"Humm... Let me think... Probably never," I could sense his smile from his words. "And Penny..."

"Hum," I respond my face still above his shoulder.

"Do you really think everything will once work out and we will have nothing to worry about anymore?"

This didn't sound like Simon at all. Is he that done that he now wants a quiet life? Honestly, I really don't know what to say right now.  I just keep silent for a while, only enjoying the hug we are sharing in one of the rare calm moment we can have.

"Honestly, I can't tell you something like that hun' because I sadly can't predict the future, I'm not a prophet. But there one thing I can assure you. Life always as surprises for us, they aren't all good but they aren't all bad either.  So I'm certain that life still has a lot of good stuff to throw at you, especially at you because you are just... well, you. Don't lose hope hun'," right after saying that I pulled away and gave him a light kiss on the cheek.

He looked at me with now sparkling eyes and a new force seemed to flow from him.

"Thank you Pen, seriously, I really needed this"

"No problem bud, always there for you", I say with a wink.

He smiled in return.

"Alright, I guess I should go now, it becoming quite late and I'm theoretically not supposed to be here."

"Okay go, oh and think about what I told you about Baz," I shouted at him when he was at the door.

He just nodded before disappearing outside my dorm. Well, this evening had been a quite informative one if we could say so...
A/N:Hey guys, I been a while. So just to let you know I'm now officially in vacation😁( free from school yeahhh). This means I will have way more time to wright and I will try to post one to two chapters per week. Also I wanted to tell you that this book is almost finish(yeahhh). Eight more chapters and we are done😁 I really hope you all had a nice trip 😁. Anyway, last announcement of the day..... I have sign up my story for the wattys 2019 in the fanfiction categorie!!!! Alright so that pretty much it, this will be the last author note for the rest of the chapters. As always I love you guys thank you for reading my fanfic ❤️👋😘