Story Part 3

You: SHUT UP!

Jo: Eva, don't say that

You: I think i deserve to, She did nothing wrong. All she did wa-

Co: all she did was kidnap you

You: Don't talk to me till the end of next week.

Jo: That's enough Eva

You ignored all of them the whole ride home.

As soon as you got home you walked into your room and slammed the door.

You heard the boys talking downstairs about yoy

Ja: Why is she angry at us?

Za: She has anger issues

Jo: We need to explain to her that what Christina did was wrong

Co: Good idea i will go get her.

You heard Corbyn walk up the stairs. He opened the door and grabbed you. You screamed and kicked him.

He took you downstairs and sat you on his lap. He held you so you couldn't move.

They were talking to you... scratch that almost yelling about how you cant trust strangers and that your lucky she brought you back.

You managed to kick corbyn to get out of his grip

You stood infront if them

You: CHRISTINA DID NOTHING IT WAS LOGAN! HE TOOK ME BECAUSE YOU GUYS WERE DUMB ENOUGH TO LEAVE ME WITH HIM! CHRISTINA SAVED ME! SHE DROVE TO GET ME FROM HIM!

AND I WOULD HAVE CHOSEN TO GO WITH ONE OF YOU! BUT NO, YOU LEFT ME WITH SOMEONE I DIDN'T KNOW AND DIDN'T FEEL AROUND! AND WHY WOULD YOU BE MAD AT ME? LOGAN WASN'T THERE WHEN YOU CAME BACK! YOU SHOULD HAVE GOTTEN ANGRY AT HIM FOR LOOSING YOUR DAUGHTER!

You screamed with tears running down your face. You ran upstairs and locked the door after slamming it.

You went on your bed and started crying yourself to sleep. Whilst you were dozing off you heard the boys outside the door asking to get in.

You were crying when you saw jonah walk in the door. The other boys were gone. He sat at the side of your bed near your legs.

Jo: Look Eva im sorry, i should have let you speak. He moved closer to you and rubbed your back

Jo: Do you want a hug?

You looked at him and slowly sat up. he picked you up and put you on his lap. He hugged you tight. after about 10 minutes jonah spoke

Jo: You should probably go to bed now. he said standing up.

You: can. i s...sleep...with y..you?

You said softly.

Jo: you can

He picked you up and carried you to his bed

(You all are probably being dirty minded right now)

he put you on the bed and walked to the other side.

you snuggled up with him and fell asleep.

<Time skip- next day>

You woke up and saw Jonah wasn't there, You rolled onto his side because it was closer to the door. you got out of bed and walked out the door. You were walking into your room to get dressed when you heard someone crying hysterically. You realised the pointing came from Corbyn's room. You opened the door and all the boys were hugging him and trying to calm him down. They saw you and looked at eachother.