"I got my license and my mom bought me this car!" I blurted out and Ashton's eyes widened at the sight of my new vehicle.

"Whoa Luke, that's awesome!" He praised and pulled me into another hug.

"Let's go for a ride!" I said excitedly, dangling the keys in front of Ashton and he nodded. We climbed into the car and I started it to a purring engine. I smiled and played with the fancy new radio until it was blaring rock.

I backed out of my driveway very carefully for my mothers sake but once we were out of her sight, I sped up down the street. Ashton was smiling with his dimples in full effect and I found myself smiling just as big. I can't believe my mom bought me a car and that I finally got my license so we didn't always have to take Michael or Ashton's car all the time.

"I can't believe you got a car!" Ashton's accent called over the radio so I moved to turn it down.

"I know but I'm so excited." I smiled as we stopped at a red light.

"So Mr. Driver where are we headed?" Ashton asked but I just smirked in response and turned the radio back up. He tried to give me a an irritated look but ended up laughing.

We continued to speed down the hi-way with the radio blaring and both of us singing at the top of our voices. I loved driving and driving with Ashton was even better. My new car was exactly the one I wanted and I'm so damn glad my mom spoiled me. We came to a now familiar stop sign and I revved the engine before speeding off down the dirt road, sending dust flying all around us. When we finally reached the spot we stopped in last night, I put the car in park and we both bailed out. We met at the back end of the car and I immediately tangled our fingers together.

The afternoon sun was shining against the hazel of Ashton's eyes making them even brighter. A touch of a smile was tugging at his lips while he watched me play with his fingers. Ashton had been a lot quieter the past week or so and always acted like he had something to say but never did. He leaned in to me, resting his curly haired head against my shoulder with a sigh.

"Are you nervous for tonight?" I asked and felt Ashton nod.

"Are you?" He asked looking up at me.

"I'm always nervous before a show." I admitted and Ashton smirked up at me.

"Why? You always kill it." Ashton praised with a small giggle and I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah right." I scoffed and Ashton shook his head. Everything added into silence after that and neither of us wanted to pull away from the other. I let my eyes wander over Ashton like I usually did, stopping at the guitar pick necklace resting against his chest. With my free hand I reached down to take it between my fingers and Ashton's hazel eyes found mine instantly.

"You haven't taken it off?"

"No why would I?" Ashton giggled awkwardly. I shrugged because I really didn't have a reason for him to take it off it just surprised me that he cared enough to keep wearing it.

"I don't know." I whispered and Ashton's lips pressed against mine, only lingering long enough to ignite sparks in my chest.

"Come on, we've got a show to set up for." Ashton smirked and we both climbed back into my car. We sped back home to pick up the other lads for our hour long drive to our show. We were playing at a little bigger of a place this time and it was just a town over. I begged them to take my car but because of Ashton's drums we had to take his truck.

"Don't pout the whole way babe." Ashton smirked from the drivers seat and I rolled my eyes in an attempt to not smile but failed.

"I'm not." I said turning towards the window quickly to escape Ashton.