An Identity with a Sibling

Valt's POV

After the battle with Sunbat United, I've been very confused. Wakiya's the owner of a BeyClub, Sisco is in it, Dawn was what you could say "more emo beyond all reason", and I'm still questioning myself about what happened at that little stadium when I battled Sisco.

His words kept echoing in my head when Wakiya introduced Sisco first before Ataru.

"You're little friend~? She's off in her own little psycho world. I'd let her be if I were you, kid. So beat it." Then he just walked past me, bumping my shoulder like I was just a mere ghost. "I still haven't heard from Kanami...", Honcho sighed worriedly.

A male scoffed and leaned back in his chair.

It was Sisco...

"Remember what I told you, Aoi?"

"Leave her out of this!"

"Heh. You're such a pal.", he smirked. I sigh and walk out of the cafeteria. My head makes contact with huge soft round pillow things. It smells like...

DAWN?!

"Hey Valt...", she said almost not audible. "Dawn! Where have you been all this time? I've been worried about you and you were a no-show at the BC Sol-Sunbat United match!", I exclaim. Once I said that, she looked away in sadness.

"H-Have you seen... Sisco...?", she stuttered adorably. Why would she need to speak to that rude mouth? He has no respect for her at all!

Unless...

Nah.

"I think he's in his room or something. Go check." The white haired neko runs off to his dorm and knocks quickly. Hiding behind the wall isn't very helpful when it comes to finding out shit...

"Sisco, open up..."

"Why should I?"

"Look, I need to talk to you about something. Remember what Raul helped us figure out...?"

Raul? He's the Bey Trainer that helped me go through Valkryie's evolution! What did they do with Raul? So that's where she left off to.

"Just let me in, Karlisle...", Dawn begged in sadness. Sisco let out a sympathetic sigh and opened the door. "Is it about the DNA test?", he asked.

DNA test? What were they trying to figure out with a DNA test?

"Yes... I wanted to talk to you about my identity...", Dawn declared. I peeped and finally was able to get to look at the whole thing. The younger Blader nodded and let Dawn into his room. My phone started vibrating and I answered it immediately.

"Hello?"

"Valt? How are you doing at BC Sol? Sorry it took me a while to call..."

"It's f-fine, Shu-kun..."

"I miss you... Can your owner let you visit?"

"Theo- Oh him?"

"Yeah. I wanna see you... I miss everything about you..."

"He's a little harsh on us, I don't think he'll be able to let me go and visit. I don't think Christina would let you do that either..."

"Why?! She should know relationships are serious!"

"What if she hasn't been in one? How would she know?"

"I DON'T KNOW! WHY ARE YOU PUTTING PRESSURE ON ME?!"

"Valt..."

"...I'm sorry... I don't know what got into me..."

"You're fine, Valt-kun... I love you. You can't change that."