Guardian Angel

Valt's POV (Play video while reading)

I can't believe it. He actually cheated on me... Who actually gives a damn now? I don't care about this asshole anymore! He only made me stronger! I sped up as I was running back home and saw Toko and Nika. "You okay now, Valt?", Nika asked concerned. "Yeah, you seem happy now!", Toko chimed. I smiled at my two siblings and told them, "I'm perfectly fine!" Heh, I feel better than ever! I went up to my room and looked at Valkryie. "Hey buddy...", I greeted. "You helped me a lot. I gotta thank you for that." I put Valkryie away and lied down on my bed.

A familiar voice came up and screamed, "VAAAAAAAAALLLT! SOMEONE'S HERE! GREET HER FOR MOM!" I'm confused. I saw mom when I walked in the house. Probably she went out for a while. I sighed and went downstairs to Toko and Nika. A girl with pink hair and pink eyes with a maid-like outfit looked at me with a smile. "Hello! I'm Rein Kanami!", the girl said. "Kanami? Then, you're Dawn Kanami's younger sister?", I asked. Rein nodded happily. "Why, yes. Yes I am!", she replied in a happy tone.

I growled at her and she held up a finger. "Calm down. I heard that Shu is with Dawn now, and you're going through depression, I suppose?", she asked. I nodded slightly and said, "Whaddya want?!" Rein giggled and I blushed slightly. "She's... cute when she giggles... WAIT, WHAT?! I CAN'T FALL IN LOVE WITH DAWN'S YOUNGER SISTER!", I thought to myself. "So, I can help you with your depression.", she said calmly. "What? How?", I asked. She smirked, "You have to get in a relationship with me, and then dump me after you're not depressed anymore. Sounds like a deal?"

What type of deal is this madness?! First of all, the albino bitch cheated on me for some pop star cunt, and now, the cunt's sister is here to be my girlfriend?! WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT?! Well, she did say that she would help me through my depression. "Uh... But you'll help me through my depression, right?", I asked. She nodded and held her hand out, "Deal?" I nodded and shook her hand. "Deal!" Toko and Nika smiled happily and hugged Rein. "Thank you for helping! You're like Valt's guardian angel!", they said happily. Rein looked down at them and blushed slightly, "I-It's nothing..."

"Hey. You can stay at our place tonight if ya want!"

"Oh, I-I'm okay..."

"Really! Stay!"

"Hmm, I guess I have to..."

"YAY!"

Rein looked at me and mouthed, "Help me..." I laughed and shrugged at her. She hid behind me to get away from Toko and Nika. "Rein~Chan! Come back here!", the two begged. Rein hugged me tightly and I blushed. Well, what can you say?! I'm pretty dense! So I didn't know what to do. Fuck. "Help me...", I heard Rein whisper. I turned to Rein and nuzzled her. She might calm down from nuzzles.

I mean...

...Right?

Well, I dunno. Rein looked away in embarrassment and blushed. "C-Can I st-stay here? D-Dawn doesn't wanna live with me anymore because she told me she's staying and Shu's apartment room...", she asked in a melancholy tone. I stopped nuzzling her and started to fill up with depression once she said... Shu... God damn it! I can't think about that little cheater and his slut! (Damn I'm insulting myself by Valt's words ToT)

Rein looked at me confused. "You okay?", I heard her say. I nodded slowly in sadness and I felt the female hug me once again. Toko and Nika left to meet the BeyClub and I hugged her back, crying on her shoulder. "Why does this have to happen to me?", I cried. She rubbed my back gently and said soothingly, "Don't worry... I'm here, okay? I'll make sure you'll be absolutely safe."

My heart started to beat faster as I cried out more tears. Rein hugged me tighter and whispered little sentences such as "Calm down..." and "I'm here...". She's like the only person I can trust right now about this situation. Although that actually isn't true. I can trust mom, Toko, Nika, Honcho, Wakiya, Daigo, Ken... Et cetera... But mostly I feel like I can trust Rein the most. She's like my guardian angel, willing to save me in times of trouble.

"Now, why not we talk about some things since you've calmed down?", she asked.

"I'm pretty sleepy right now though..."

"Then why not we sleep?"

"Wait, you and me?! But you-"

"You've slept with Shu before, right?"

"Yeah, so?"

"Then why not sleep with me? I mean, it's just the same, but without that little cheater."

"Hmm... You make a good point there, Rein!"

"Heh, I shouldn't take any credit..."

"You should! Now let's get some sleep!"

"You're so cute when you're happy~"

"I'm not cute!"

"Calm down, tsundere."

"I'm not a tsundere, Rein!"

"You sound like one."

"Hmph! I'm not! Oh... now I get it."

"Hehe! Works every time."

"Hey!"

"Yeah?"

"Thanks for helping me get through my depression, Rein~Sama. It means a lot to me."

"No problem Valt~Chan."

(I'm so sorry about the long conversation xD) I showed her to my room and I let her go inside first. She went inside and sat down on my bed. Rein patted the bed as a sign she was offering me to sit down with her. I accepted the offer and sat down next to her. "Lie down... You said you're sleepy, so I want you to rest.", she said to me. She sounds like an angel... I saw her hand being placed on my left hand and blushed slightly.

"You're okay, you'll be fine in no time!", she said smiling. I looked at her and smiled back. "Thank you very much, Kanami." I lied down and closed my eyes. She hummed a song as she stroked my hair gently. I smiled and turned to her. I felt Rein's soft lips peck my forehead and she continued to hum the song. How is she so calm?, I thought. "Hey, I suggest you better sleep, sleepyhead!", she teased.

[The next day...]

I woke up and looked at where Rein was. "Rein? Where are yo-" I looked beside me and found a sleeping Rein Kanami next to me. I smiled at her and went back to sleep. Besides, it's pretty much the weekend. Right? Oh shit. Nah, never mind. Who cares if I'm late?!