Confirmation...?

Shu's POV

I can feel the anxiety taking over me as I wait for Valt to arrive. "Blah blah blah, whatever! Just let me into his room!" "Go away, now!" "LET ME IN!" "NEVER!" What is this commotion going about? "Hey... That sounded like Val-" "LEMME IN! I'M SUPPOSED TO MEET SOMEBODY HERE!" "I'M TRYING TO GO INSIDE, AND YOU AREN'T SUPPOSED TO FOLLOW ME IN!" I got confused and went to the door. I opened it and found Valt arguing with an employee. The employee was here to clean the room is what I'm guessing. Man, these maids can get angry for sure...

"Hey, Valt?" The maid looked at me in surprise. "YOU KNOW THIS FOOL?!" I growled at her once she called Valt a fool. I've known her for a while, and she knows what happens when I get angry. "What did you say?!", I snapped at her. "I-I'm sorry, Shu... I-I'll leave him alone now and clean your room if you would let me in.", she replied. I sigh and walked out the door to let her in. "Do your job, Miranda." She turned to me and bowed. "Thank you, Shu.", she said then went inside the room.

I looked down at Valt and smiled. "You finally arrived. So, I wanted to, uh, ask you something..." He looked up at me and hugged me tightly saying, "I'm all ears!" I gulped and looked back at Miranda. She mouthed "Tell him." while cleaning. I nodded and looked back at Valt. "I wanted to ask you if it's fine for us to confirm to the others that we're together now..." Valt smiled and nuzzled me. "Sure! I can't be quiet for that long, so you definitely read my mind!", he said adorably.

[5 minutes later]

Miranda finished cleaning the room and walked towards me saying, "You finally did it, Crimson!" I laughed when she said the nickname that she gave me when we first met. "Thanks Pinky.", I replied. I gave her the nickname of "Pinky" because she had pink hair and pink eyes. Miranda told me once that she's known for being a maid and for her hair and eyes. Miranda smiled and walked away. Valt looked up at me and looked confused. "You know her?", he asked. I looked down at him and nodded, "Her name is Miranda. She works here as a maid." "Ooooooooooooohhhhh..."

Valt seemed a bit confused still, but he smiled. "Let's go tell the others! I wouldn't wanna keep time wasting itself!", he suggested. I patted his head and walked to the school along with Valt. I heard my phone ring and I checked it. "A message? From Wakiya?", I asked myself.

Wakiya: HELLLOOOOOOOOOO

Shu: Uh u need anything from me

Wakiya: Y U LEAVE US

Shu: I didn't leave u guys

Wakiya: YA U DID IF CHU DIDNT THEN Y U NOT HERE ANYMORE

Shu: Were you supposed to say this to valt

Wakiya: OH RIGHT WRONG PERSON NVM TTYL

"Okay...", I said awkwardly. "What was it, Shu?", Valt asked me. I looked at him and held his hand. "It was just Wakiya. He texted the wrong person." Valt blushed a little when I held his hand. I smiled and continued to walk to the school along with Valt. "Why are we at the school?", he asked. "The BeyClub members are still there, luckily, we can tell them that our relationship is confirmed.", I answered. He smiled happily and ran to the roof as fast as he can. "Go figure. He hasn't ran that fast in his life.", I said to myself. "Well, you can't judge him." I walked to the roof and saw Valt dancing around weirdly. It looked like a mixture of the hula dance and a drunk cat and an octopus's baby. Eww, that would be disgusting.

"Valt! Knock it off!"

"Hello?! Wakiya to Valt!!!"

"He might be having a fantasy about Shu or something."

"LUSAMINE!"

"I'm just joking!"

Lusamine? She finally joined the BeyClub? She turned to me and smiled, "About time you've got here!" "Hey, you finally joined the team, eh?" "Uh huh!", she replied with a charming smile. I smiled back and Valt hugged me tightly like he was claiming me as his. I looked at the little blue porcupine confused, "What are you doing?" He looked at me and smiled. I got confused at his actions and he looked at Lusamine, giving her a death glare. "I suggest you don't do that... Lusamine's a total yandere, you can say that...", Wakiya suggested. The white haired female turned to Wakiya, "It's fine. I can stand up for myself."

"You're being to unaware of yourself!"

"Ugh, remember, I'm a yandere, so don't get me angry.", she sighed. "Jeez, such a couple.", I mumbled. They randomly heard that and looked at me. "WE AREN'T TOGETHER, ALBINO CHILD!", they yelled at me. "More tsundere than yandere...", Valt said. I stared at Lusamine and Wakiya talking with each other happily like they were an actual couple. "Shu! You okay?", chimed Valt. I came back to reality and looked down at Valt. "I-I'm fine.", I answered. "OUCH! HONCHO!", Lusamine whined. "I'm gonna hide now!", yelped Wakiya. He actually went somewhere to hide! I knew he was afraid of losing battles, but I never knew he was afraid of his own crush.

"Lusamine, calm down...", Daigo said calmly. Honcho hit Lusamine's head with his huge fan, and now I'm guessing she's pissed. "YOU'RE GONNA PAY FOR THAT!", Lusamine growled. She punched Honcho so hard, she knocked him out. "That's not even how far I can go.", she said to herself. Heh, figures. Valt growled at Lusamine in jealousy, and that was very new to me. He kissed me randomly and Lusamine saw him kiss me. She smiled at that, well of course she would, she ships me and Valt together. Okay, this just got awkward. "I'll be going no-" "IS IT SAFE?!", Wakiya yelled and questioned. I pulled away from the kiss and went over to Wakiya's voice. "It's safe now, the only thing Lusamine did was knock out Honcho.", I told him.

He came out of the shadows in relief and hugged me tightly, "THANK YOU FOR SAVING ME!" I looked at him confused and pushed him away. "I'M GOING HOME!", he yelled happily. He took Lusamine's hand and marched away happily. "I feel bad for her...", Valt, Daigo, and I said. "I FEEL BAD FOR ME TOO!", she replied. "SAVE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!", she yelled. I looked down at Valt, "Can you explain what those actions were for?" He looked at me with a little blush on his face. "I was jealous because you were staring at Lusa...", he replied. I smiled at him. "I wouldn't fall in love with her.", I replied. Daigo looked at Honcho's body and took a picture of it. "Honcho's knocked out for sure.", he said. He looked at me and Valt, "You guys better get home now, it's getting late. I'll take care of Honcho."

I nodded and started walking away. I stopped and turned to Daigo. "Thanks. And, make sure Wakiya doesn't fail on getting Lucy's (Lusamine) heart, got it?", I replied. He nodded at me and I started walking home with Valt. I felt a tug on my hand and looked down at Valt. "I thought we were going to say that we're official to the BeyClub.", he said. "OH RIGHT! UGH, I'M SO STUPID!", I said before face palming myself. Dang it... Well, you can't make things happen at will. First, we became official, second, Lusamine joined the BeyClub, finally, and last, I forgot to tell everyone me and Valt are official. Meh, I'll tell them tomorrow.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

WHOOOOOOOOO LONGEST CHAPTER OF MY LIFE *parties* IKR IKR, I INCLUDED MYSELF IN THERE BUT I WANTED TO, OKEY? OKEY BUT LONGEST CHAPTER OF MEH LIFEEEEEEEEE SHANK CHU FOR THE VIEWS AND FOLLOWS AND THANK U GUYS FOR PUTTING THIS STORY ON ONE OF YOUR READING LISTS (at least one) I'LL PUT THE WORD COUNT BELOW

Word Count: 1,337 words