SING YOUR HEART OUT!

Ciao~ everyone welcome back, sorry it took so long, *sign* school sucks.

The song above does not have anything to do with the chapater but
I ❤ this song so much!
ALSO I DONT OWN ANY SONGS IM THIS CHAPATER, IT BELONGS TO THE AMAZING ARTIST!
Hope you enjoy this chapater,
~ciao ciao
|■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□|

"Lumine" lumines talking

"Kody and etc." Them talking

"Aunouncer" him talking 

Enjoy!

"Welcome everyone!" Cheers and screams were heard "Im so happy i could perform for you all!" Screams were louder cheering for Icy Wolf.

"ARE YOU READY!?!"  Loud cheers and screams were even louder. "Alright Icy Wolf get this party started!"

*nods* "My first song will be a
Crazy Beautiful!" Cheers were heard.

"You here that ladys, hes singing a love song to you all" he joked. The girls screamed happily with hearts in their eyes. Icy Wolf just sweatdroped at that.

While the song was playing fireworks shot out and everyone was having a blast.

With kody & friends

"This is awesome!" Cella screamed. The two noded, "I wish lumine would of been able to come." She said sadly.
"He said it was something about family issues." "That sucks. He must be sad" elijah said "actully lumine said that he didn't even wanr to come in the first place, because he doesn't like the music and something about to much people." Kody responded.

Before they could talk anymore their were loud cheers and they realized that the song was over.

"That was howl'azin!"

"Haha,...that was a terrible joke." Icy Wolf said

"If it was a bad joke then why did you laugh?!"

"Asshole" he responded, the audience just laughed at the two.

"Why dont we have someone from the audience pick the aong you sing next?"

Lumine just shrugged, the aunouncer took that as a yes so he chose a girl, she was a witch with black hair in a bun. "Um, yes can you sing Honey I'm good. Butcan you add a little twist to it?" She asked

"Ofcourse, I'd love too." Lumine then called out 4 back up musicians and singers. (He is solo but for songs like this he needs other people)

"Yay we love you"

"Awwww so amazing"

"GO ICY WOLF"

"SING MORE, SING MORE"

After everyone settled down enough the aunouncer said...

"Okay everyone, we're going to be taking questions from you all."

Cheers were heard, and the kids started bombarding Icy Wolf with questions

"Alright, alright one at a time. One at a time." The kids started to calm down and raised their hands waiting to be called on.

"Alright...*points at someone* you!"

"Um, yes well i was wondering if you have a girlfriend or have a crush on someone?"

...

{○○○○○●○○○○○○○●○○○○○○○●○○○○○○}

Sorry that this is a short chapter but I had a lot of homework and test this week so so you all next time.
Ciao ciao~