chapter 5: A new start

Sup bitches I'm back once again. I like saying that so it's like my line now haha. Um anyway still no clue where this story is going but I would say...
THANK YOU FOR 127 READS.
I honestly thought nobody would read the crap that I'm writing but thanks

Now with no more interruptions lets start the show, or comic, or is it chapter!?🤔
Well on with the next part
¤¤¤¤¤¤▪¤¤¤¤¤¤▪¤¤¤¤¤¤▪¤¤¤¤¤¤▪¤¤¤¤¤¤

Before anyone could say anything else kody and elijah came down stairs. "Well good morning to you two. How'd you sleep?" Aiden asked.
"Fine" both boys said, although you could tell Elijah was more perky than kody.

Authors note: even though kody acts a little differently in the story then the comic he still will sometimes be an ass, and not five 2 fucks about life just like me. YEP!

"Oh, lumine, your already up!?" Elijah said curiously. "Wasn't tired" lumine said. There was a moment of aquried silence, and just when kody was about to break it Aiden said breakfast is ready and the boys sat down.

(Kody and elijah sat next to eachother on one side and lumine sat on the other. In case you wanna know)

"So since today's Saturday I was thinking we could all go to the arcade." Kody said with a tiny smile on his lips. "That's a great idea kody. Hey lumine you should totally come."
Elijah said enthusiastically, he got out of his chair and walked around the table to get to lumine. "Come on lumine, it'll be fun." He said with his eyes twinkling with excitement. 'I don't know if I should trust them yet' lumine thought. "Come on lumine!" Kody said. Elijah pulled lumine up from his chair in the a fraction of a second, which surprised lumine a little. Then kody and elijah spirked at lumine, and with no warning Elijah picked up lumine.

Lumine stomach was now on Elijah's shoulders and his face like 2 inches away. Elijah felt himself blush from the closeness.

"Dadddd we're going to the arcade" kody said. "Alright have fun....and don't get lost and be back here before 6" aiden shouted from upstairs.

'It's ligit like 9 in the fucking morning, who in their right fucking mind would stay out that long' lumine thought. 'WAIT I'm still on this bastards shoulder' , in one move lumine flipped himself out of Elijah's grasp and landed on his feet. Elijah and kody stood their amazed at what they just saw. "How'd you do that" Elijah said still looking shocked. "It was a little trick I learned awhile back." He said in a bord tone. "Anyway lets get this show on the road" Elijah yelled. "yep! Bye dad will be back later"

Oh because I forgot to say what their wearing I'll just say it now. Kody's wearing a dark blue shirt, a black jacket, black pants, and black converse.
Elijah is wearing a white shirt,red jacket, dark blue pants, and red converse.
Lumines wearing a white sweatshirt, nothing underneath, and jean shorts, with white vans. He looks like a girl a little bit.

Because I'm lazy were going to skip o were there at the arcade.

"wow......its so.....big!?" Lumine said. "Well of course it is silly, it's an arcade what do you expect." Elijah said laughing a little. Kody looked at lumines face, he saw a little confusion and curiosity and then asked of lumines ever been into a arcade before. Lumine shook his head indicating a no. "Thats crazy, you've never been to an arcade. Then we'll have to show you." Kody said. "Um kody can you teach lumine, i really wanna play a game that's here." Elijah asked apologetically. Kody looked once more at lumine face and then back at Elijah, "sure".

Elijah than ran in the other direction to go play his game. Leaving kody and lumine to explore the arcade.

"Alright lumine what kind of games do you like?" He asked. "How the hell should I know, I've never been in an arcade before" he retorted. Kody sighed then looking at a racing came called 'etreme crashers' (idk I don't know games). "Lets play that one." Kody started walking towards the game and I bit later lumine walked towards it too.

Okay so kody explained how to play. Both started playing and after 3 times of racing(lumine winning all of them) kody had to go to the bathroom.

"Wait right there" kody dashed to the bathroom. 'Were else would I go dambass.' He thought. Lumine then felt a bad aura, and then heard guys chuckling. He turned around to see 3 guys, they looked around 17-19. Two were weredogs and the other human, they scanned lumine up and down. Lumine felt uncomfortable and gave them a glare.

"Now now sweety, calm down" a weredog said. "Ya chill girl, we just thought you looked pretty is all."
(They think lumines a girl btw)
The other said. "Ya sweetcake, hey why dont you come get a milkshake with us and we could go to my house and talk." The human boy said. "Hey dumbass I'm a guy, so leave me the fuck alone."
'I could easily take care of these three but I'd rather not, to much effort, also it would draw attention.' Lumine thought.
"Heres the deal, since you guys look like morons I'm going to give you 3 chance to walk away unscathed. " Lumine said in a bord tone.

Meanwhile with kody

"Sup kody, I'm done with game, ready to go?" Elijah asked. "Oh elijah, ya, lets go get lumine I told him to wait for me-" kody was interrupted "hey elijah hows it going. Good to see you again."
The girl smiled nicely. "Elijah who's this?" She asked. "Im kody, nice to meet you...?" "Oh I'm cella" she said smiling. "Why are you here?" Elijah asked confusingly. "I got bored at home there was nothing to so there"

The three talked for about 2 more minutes until...

"Oh, elijah we better go get lumine!" He said. "Oh ya". "Who's lumine?" She asked. "He's our friend, you should meet him" kody said. "Though hes pretty quiet, and -" call a cut Elijah off "don't tell me about him take me to him".
The three got cut off by laughing, and it sounded evil to the them. Kody then thought about lumine and got worried.

"Come on guys lumine could be introuble." Kody said frantically. The two nodded and followed kody then they came upon the fare right corner of the store, there was nobody there except the 3 boys and lumine.

"Aww so adorible" the weredog said. "Just punch her and lets go." The human said. 'Take HER, what are they talking about' kody thought. Just then one of the weredogs went to punch lumine. 'Dammit, why are kody and elijah over here. And who's that girl there with?' Lumine thought.
Lumine caught the boys punch and flipped him over, he was laying on the floor, motionless. He was alive, lumine since his aura, he then looked at the two in front of him. "If you ever come anywhere near me again then i swear to god I'll kill you" he said in a deep but uncaring voice. It tariffied everybody, kody, Elijah, cella, and the two boys. The two quickly picked there friend up and ran, probably to the hospital. 'They were lucky that those three came when they did or their would of been 3 missing posters' lumine thought. "Get out from hiding you three, I know your there." The three hesitantly got out from hiding and starred at lumine. "Well know we know not to piss you off" cella said.
"Who are you?" Lumine asked in a bored tone as he put in his hand in his hoddie pocket. "Im cella, nice to meet you, and you must be lumine?" Lumine nodded.
☆▪☆▪☆▪☆▪☆▪☆▪☆▪☆▪☆▪☆▪☆▪☆▪☆▪☆
Thanks for reading my crap again also hope this one was interesting. I had to find a way for cella to meet them and you might already know this but cella is going to be nice in the story, or maybe she'll change? Will there be ships? Who knows, I sure don't. Anyway see you guys next week hopefully.
《♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧》