Stronger Universe

Start from the beginning

Gohan shook it off and got into another stance. While Gohan might have power, this one has interesting technique. Cabba had likely received training from Vados, and while Gohan isn't sure if he could reach Super Saiyan Blue, he sees that his regular Super Saiyan form is still impressive.

The two went at it again, exchanging a few strikes, but each time usually blocked. Gohan was able to kick Cabba back and rush in with a few more punches and whacked down the Universe 6 Saiyan.

Gohan flew down to attack, but Cabba kicked his punch away and then punched Gohan hard in the gut, the shockwave of the punch appearing behind the taller Saiyan, as Cabba threw a quick succession of punches at him and ended with a twirling back kick to Gohan's face.

Gohan recovered and flew in with a powerful kick of his own to knock Cabba back, then rushed in to punch his gut and knee his face. Gohan kicked Cabba further up into the air and zipped behind him to elbow him down and sent some ki blasts at him.

Cabba noticed and quickly dodged each of them, knocking several out of the way and appearing before Gohan, throwing a kick to his head. Gohan managed to block and punch Cabba across the air and flew in to attack some more, but Cabba used his ki to push down, away from Gohan's attack.

Gohan turned around and went for another punch, but Cabba blocked and did a strong kick to Gohan's gut, once again creating a big yellow shock wave, then Cabba flipped over and kicked Gohan downwards to the ring below.

"Come on Cabba! You can do it!" Botamo shouted.

"Chee-Po!" Magetta shouted, likely his own cheer.

Meanwhile Videl had flown over to check on Kid Gohan, leaving Pan in the care of Chi Chi. She walked to where he was laying on the seat, kneeling in front of him while rubbing his head. "Gohan..." She turned to Goku, "Don't you have a Senzu Bean for him?"

Goku's eyes widened, "I almost forgot about those! I brought some for the fights."

Vegeta growled, "Dammit Kakarot, ever since fighting Black and Zamasu your memory's starting to go bad."

"Hey take it easy will ya? I'm not perfect you know," Goku said, grabbing the pouch. "Ok, there's a few to spare."

He took a bean out and gave it to Videl, which she promtley took. "Thanks." She leaned down and held it to his mouth. "Gohan, eat this."

Kid Gohan barely moved, let alone bit the bean.

"Gohan?" Videl asked, trying to feed him the bean. "Come on, eat this."

"He's pretty out of it, you'll probably have to do what Trunks did when he needed to give a Senzu Bean to Mai," Goku said.

Future Trunks blushed, as did Future Mai.

"Huh? What's he talking about?" Videl asked.

"He's saying to chew the bean and feed it to him through your mouth," Vegeta said.

Videl blushed and turned back to Kid Gohan. "I'd rather not, it seems kinda weird." She tugged the bean at his mouth again but no response. "Come on Gohan..."

Goku briefly turned to the fight behind him, the two were again clashing in the air, throwing strike after strike, even sending ki blasts at each other, though both of them exploding from the impact against each other.