Chapter 6: Classy Changes

Aurora's P.O.V.

It was currently Wednesday, 4:50 p.m. I sighed as I looked directly at the clock. I've been sitting on this couch for about one hour. I was so bored. I couldn't do anything anyways, my mom and stepfather were sitting at the dinning room table sorting out some business and told me to stop making noise, which was really rude. I turned my head to look at the window. It was raining. Lightning flashed soon followed by a loud bang of thunder that made me flinch. I decided to close my eyes for a bit, just to relax.

I groaned when I heard ringing coming from the table besides me. Stupid phone.

I picked it up and answered it. "Hello" I mumbled quited rudely. "Oh, sorry my bad, anyways she's right here" I replied as I rolled my eyes at the man calling me rude and handed the phone to my mother who glared at me.

I rolled my eyes again and headed towards the kitchen to see Harry cleaning the counter top. He looked up and smiled at me.

"Hello there" he greeted. I smiled and waved at him going towards the fridge to get some water. "What's wrong? You seem a bit annoyed".

I sighed. "Well, that is because I am, I hate that I can't have a normal family. You know, one where they spend time together and care for eachother". Harry eyes softened as he rubbed my back. "It's ok, soon everything wil work out, I promise".

I gave him a warm smile and rubbed his hand that was just on my back. He chuckled at my actions

It felt so relaxing to be with someone that actually cares. I was fully relaxed until my Stepfather joined us into the kitchen.

"Aurora, what are you doing holding his hand like that?"

"I'm being nice, something you wouldn't know about". I replied sternly.

"Don't give me an attitude". He said as he glared at me. All I did was scoff as I walked back to the dining room. I looked at my mom as she finished her phone call. "Honey, go get dressed up, we're having company" "Who?" "Business people, now go, and take the maid too, find some fancy clothes to give him".

"He has a name you know" I mumbled.

"And, I don't care" my mom replied sternly.

Why are they so rude? Gosh.

I walked back into the kitchen to see Harry washing some dishes and too see stepfather gone.

Thank god.

I poked Harry's side and chuckled when he slightly jumped. He shot me a playful glare before poking me back.

"Hey!" I laughed. "Why did you do that?" "You poked me so I poked you back, duh". he grinned. I laughed.

"Anyways, when you're done, we have to get dressed up. Classy style."

"Why?"

"Business meeting"

"Oh"

I shrugged. "Anyways, while I get dressed you go pick out something to wear. Like one of those nice button ups I bought you" I smirked. Harry chuckled and nodded.

Harry's P.O.V.

I had to dress up, she needed me to dress up. Having all these fancy things just made me feel guilty for my mum and Gemma.

And Aurora just spent her money all on me.

Being here made me feel things, I have never felt before. And I was quite confused.

I headed over to my closet and looked for some fancy clothes to wear. I decided to go plain and wear a white button up with a red slash on my chest by the pocket area and some black skinny jeans Aurora bought. I would of never picked these to wear but I actually look nice in them. Finally, I threw on a black blazer and some black boots Aurora bought me. (It's the outfit he wore when performing One Way Or Another at the Brits 2013).