Chapter 15: Settled

I smiled instantly as my mum said she wants to meet Aurora. I get up and head back to the living room where I see Gemma and Aurora engaging in a deep conversation. I slightly coughed causing both of them to look up at me.

"Aurora, my mum. She wants to meet you." I said proudly.

"Okay.." She said quite nervously. I grabbed her hand and pulled her down the hallway and walked through the door. My mom saw us and slowly sat up in bed.

"Mum, this is Aurora. My girlfriend."

"Oh my goodness, Harry, she's beautiful." She said as she gave Aurora a hug. "It's nice to meet you Mrs. Styles" Aurora responded politely. "Nonsense sweetie, call me Anne. I haven't been Mrs. Styles for a while. You're so gorgeous. I hope my son has been treating you well."

"Of course, Harry is the sweetest guy ever." I smiled widely. "I want you to tell me about yourself, love." Aurora looked at me and smiled and began to tell my mum all about her life.

I was the happiest I've ever been. Seeing my mum and sister with my girlfriend. I felt like I was on top of the world. They make me so happy and make me feel like I'm on cloud 9. I love them all to the bottom of my heart. My heart feels full. My mum and sister finally have me again so they can stop worrying. Aurora finally has me to love her the way she deserves to be loved. Speaking of Aurora. I want to do something special for her. I want to show her how much I truly love her. I might need some help so I'm planning to ask Gemma to help organize a romantic dinner in the backyard for us.

*Two hours later*

Aurora and I have been hanging out around the house for the past 2 hours. We have settled in and unpacked our suitcases. There are only three rooms in my house. Aurora being herself, offered to sleep on the couch. Gemma instantly and playfully scolded her and suggested that she sleep with me. Aurora blushed slightly, but agreed. We walked into my bedroom. It's still the way I left it, but cleaner. My bed was made with new comforters, and my computer desk was neatly organized. I turned my head to look at Aurora. Her eyes are roaming around, looking at the posters on the walls. She walks towards my beside dresser and picks up the baby photo of me.

"Aw, look at you! Harry, you were blonde?" She squeals. I giggled "Yeah, for a couple of years, sadly my curly brown locks grew in." I raised an eyebrow. "So, you like blondes? I'm offended." "No, silly." She laughed. Aurora and I unpacked our clothes in to the drawers and closet.

"So, the bathroom is down the hall. The towels and stuff are in the linen closet next to it. Make yourself at home. Help yourself to anything."

"Thank you, Harry. What are we going
to do now?" She asked. "I'm pretty tired, I just want to relax. Tomorrow I want to spend the day with my mum. Maybe, you and Gem can go to the mall and get to know each other."

"Sounds like a plan." I head to the bathroom to take a shower, Aurora insisting I go first. It's currently around 5 almost 6 pm. It's raining a quite bit. I walked into the bathroom. It felt tinier than before since I was used to Aurora's house with the massive rooms and private bathrooms inside the rooms. I let the hot water run before getting inside, letting the water fall on me. I washed my body along with my hair. I got out and wrapped the towel around my waist. I walked down the hall and opened the door. As I walked in, Aurora stopped doing what she was doing and looked up. Her eyes instantly going to my body. Her face turned red as well as mine.

"The bathroom is free now."

"O-Oh, right." Aurora stuttered. She looked down at the ground and smiled and took her clothes and walked down the hall.

Oh, man. I chuckled to myself.

--------------------
Aurora high key checking Harry out. Oh snap.

Hi guys! How are ya? I hope you liked this chapter.