Chapter 13: Girlfriend

Harry's P.O.V.

My mum, she's sick? Sick how? Confused, I look down at my hands and try to think of the many possible ways my mom could be sick. She's the healthiest and strongest woman I know. "What do you mean sick?" I ask Aurora.

"She has cancer, Harry. I'm sorry, I couldn't find anyway to tell you without hurting you." She confessed. "I understand, but how come my mom never told me about it. She tells Gemma and I everything." My voice was filled with panic and worry. I really wanted to see my mum before anything happens, God forbid.

"Harry, do you want to take some time off to see your mum?" Aurora suggested. "I would love to, but I don't have enough money to do so. I also doubt your mother would give me the time off. She shook her head and said "Nonsense Harry, I'll deal with both of those things." "No, Aurora I don't want you paying for my trip, it's okay–." She cut me off by putting her tiny finger on my lip signaling me to stop talking.

"Okay, fine. You win. Under one condition."

"What?"

"Come with me."

2 Days Later

Aurora's P.O.V.

I'm currently doing my packing for my trip to Cheshire, England to go visit Harry's family. I'm honestly so nervous, but now that I think about it, Harry and I never really talked about what we are. We act a lot like a couple, yet it wasn't really established.

This trip is also costing me a lot, my parents will obviously be furious with me, but I'll do anything to see Harry happy. I would sacrifice a lot just for him, for him to get the life that he deserves. Our flight is at 6 in the afternoon. It's currently 1 p.m. I decided to bring mostly jeans and t-shirts, couple tank tops, about 3 dresses, 2 pairs of sweats, a pair of shorts, my underwears/bras, some socks and my sneakers and a pair of heels. Yeah, it seems like a lot but we're gonna be there for a week and a half, maybe two weeks. Harry also promised me to show me around town. Adding the final things into my suitcase, I head to take a quick shower, having no time for a bath today.

After getting out the shower, I quickly changed into a white knit sweater/top and some black jeans with a pair of not too high heels. I don't want to look like a loser when meeting his family. I top it off with a grey beanie.

After doing my makeup, I rolled my suitcase out and into the hallways and headed over to Harry's room. I softly knocked on the door and hear a bold "Hold on" through the door. I took a deep breathe in as Harry opened the door. My smile grew wide. He was wearing a see through knit long sleeve with a white vest under, black ripped jeans with dark brown boots. He was also holding a black coat too.

"Mmmm, you look gorgeous. Although, I would bring a coat, don't want to freeze your little bum off." He laughed. "Okay, dad." I went back into my room to get my long blazer jacket thingy. It was the closest thing to a coat, since I lived in California.

Harry and I ended up putting our luggage in the limo, telling the driver to take us to the airport. In the car, I decided to text Paul and the rest of the staff to tell them about my trip and Paul offered to come and watch over the house and clean up a bit. I wasn't too worried about my mom or stepdad coming back. They're usually gone for months. 15 minutes later, we were at the airport ready to check in.

After what seemed like forever, we finally took our seats. I decided to book our seats in first class. I mean, why not? I'm paying a lot of money. I might as well get what's worth of it.

"Woah, look how much space we have!" Harry squealed, like a little boy on Christmas morning.

Soon the flight took off, Harry falling asleep shortly after, his head resting on my shoulder. I smiled as I observed his facial features. The way his eyebrows scrunched up, the way his nostrils flared, his pink lips. He's so beautiful. I just love spending time with him. He's so full of energy and love and he's so down to earth. I'm very lucky to have met someone like him.

We took turns sleeping, but towards the end of the flight we were both awake.

I decided to go for it and ask Harry what we are.

"Harry?" I softly said.

"Yeah?"

"What are we?" I asked slowly. "Well, what do you want us to be?" He said as he grabbed my hand. "I want us to be there for each other, I want us to spend more time together. I want us to be doing silly things that we will regret, I want us to be creating memories together. I just want us to be together. You make me happy." I slowly whispered the last part.

"Okay."

What the hell? Okay? That's all he can say? I feel like a total loser–." With that I was cut off of my thought s by Harry's lips connecting with mine.

"Aurora, will you be my girlfriend?"

-------------------
FINALLY, GOSH.
Took you long enough Harry.

Hi guys! I hope you enjoyed. Also do you guys like my username change?

I'm now @wymharry
(used to be @stylesswaag)

Love yaaaaa.