5

Virgil

After the rest of the first years were sorted, the Headmaster summoned food for us to eat. I knew that everyone was watching Harry Potter, my brothers and I. The fact that we were quadruplets and we were all sorted into different houses was very weird. We were the first known to have done this, usually, all twins or any of the like are both in the same house because the egg they are from has the same magic signature so that means they are in the same house.

I just sighed and slowly ate a few bites of food before pulling out a book from my pouch. After a few minutes of reading, I noticed that it was very quiet. I looked up to see my brothers were sitting right in front of me, glaring at me. I jumped and dropped my book. "Virgil..." Patton said with a glare. I gulped and took another bite of my food, making all of them become their happy selves again. Patton then bounced over beside me and saw the tuna beside him.

"What's the difference between a piano, a tuna, and glue?" Patton asked I shrugged my shoulders. "You can tuna piano, but you can't piano a tuna!" He responded. "What about the glue?" I asked. He fakely sighed and said, "I knew you would get stuck there." Roman started to choke on the drink he had made me smirk a bit. "I don't think I'm the one that is stuck," I said pointing towards Roman, who was finally calming down.

Logan laughed lightly and handed Roman a napkin. "What are you doing over here anyway? Shouldn't you be with your houses?" I asked before taking a drink of water. "Well, we asked if we could sit with you or you sit with us during meals," Roman said, making me frown. "Why?" I asked in confusion. "The same reason as at home," Logan said making me blush in embarrassment. "You don't have to watch over me all the time," I said