Back Again {Ja'far X Reader}

Start from the beginning

[Y/N]'s stare immediately dropped to the floor, her brows knitting as she tried to answer his question.

"[Y/N]........."

Something snapped inside the former assassin, his eyes widening as he tried to process her words.

'I told you, what's your name?'

'[Y/N]'

Trying to find the right words to say, Ja'far cleared his throat and nodded acting as if he didn't remember her.

"[Y/N] you say, I'm Ja'far. The king's advisor."

'I'm Ja'far...'

The [H/C] pink haired woman narrowed her eyes.

"Ja'far....  I remember that name before...." She whispered in disbelief.

Sinbad on the other hand kept an straight face but deep inside he was already wondering on why on earth did [Y/N] even know Ja'far.

"I'm afraid that I've heard your name before either miss" Ja'far replied back.

That's when [Y/N] let her stare avert to the white haired advisor, acting like she was oblivious to all of this.

"But I'm afraid that we have a deal with each other back then?" Asked Ja'far.

The half fanalis just nodded and silently stood in place making Sinbad to clear his throat.

"Am I allowed to speak now?"

"Sorry but the meeting is over, follow me please miss [L/N]." The white haired advisor said.

The half fanalis stared at the former assassin before staring at the king apologetically and followed Ja'far to their destination.

...

"What are you doing g here in Sindria?" Ja'far asked, his eyes focusing on the half fanalis woman in front of him.

"I was forced to come here to protect the king, it was not my choice." She replied.

Ja'far stopped for a sec.

"Eh? Who sent you?" The white haired advisor asked.

"I don't know the name but I know he's from the Kou Empire, a prince to be exact."

"Prince?? And why would they bring you here???"

"Do I really have to repeat twice?" Her statement made Ja'far tongue tied.

His eyes averting to the window and sigh.

"I guess I have to work with you for the whole life...."

"It's nice meeting you" He added.

A slight smile formed upon the half fanalis woman before nodding.

"It's nice meeting you too..."

Before she could even turn her back, Ja'far held her wrist and turned her around.

To her surprise, the white haired advisor was smirking in delight as he pulled her to his chest.

Eyes widening, [Y/N] looked down at the floor with an confused stare and cough.

'What's with him??'

'Is he going crazy?'

'I thought he doesn't like to talk to me??'

'Based on his informa-'

"Don't overthink too much or I'll make you work half of Sin's paperworks." She snapped out of her rambling thought and looked up to meet the white haired advisor's eyes.

"Never, ever betray Sin. Understood?"

A slight nod and an small smile made Ja'far blush causing the bald fnalaid woman to tilt her head and point his cheeks.

"Your cheeks are turning red, are you alright?" She asked, her hand slowly going in touch to his cheek.

Suddenly panicking silently, Ja'far held her hand to prevent on touching his face and kept on an stern stare.

His face moving closer to hers as his breatheade in touch with her now dry lips.

"This will not be our last encounter......"

"We will be seeing each other here around....."

Licking his lips slightly, [Y/N] silently gulped and stared at the white haired advisor for a sec.

"But even though the process will be like that by the next day, month or year......

I just wanted to say that.......
..

.

.
..

.

It was nice seeing you back again in my sight..."

>>>•<<<•>>>•<<<•>>>•<<<•>>>•<<

My comeback!!!

Finally!!

But the ending is crappy, I'm really sorry!!! I had a little problem with something and I had a mental block for the mean time.

But hey! Don't worry! I'm still here do write your request and still continues until this end!!

And thank you @Weverkins for making me happy for the slightest and my readers who votes and comment and for the silent once (I love you all so much!!)

Silver signing out!!

-BangtansilverMaknae