Chapter 11 - Family Gathering

Hey guys! Here is another chapter! Ben and Ainsley's story is far from over! So, yes, there may be a huge possibility of a sequel! Hope you guys stick around until the end! (Total song refernece there XD) Love you all! - Erin

-------------------------------------------------

Chapter 11 - Family Gathering

Ben's POV

I quickly lift my head up in a panic because I didn't know where I was and I see that I'm in my childhood room, a smile at the sight of it and lay my head back back. I begin to close my eyes, when I hear laughing and a lot of voices. I groan and put the pillow over my head to block out the noise since I already had a pounding headache.

I heard three loud bangs on my door and I sat up faster than a bullet, Thomas walked in with a smile on his face. "Oh, your up already. Come on, everyone is coming over here today, instead of your house like usual. Get dressed or whatever and hurry up, your girlfriend is waiting for you." I roll my eyes and throw my pillow at him. "She's not my girlfriend, she's just a close friend." I can't help but allow a smile creep onto my face and it quickly disappeared when I realized my brother was still in the room.

I swing my legs over the side of the bed and rub my eyes with the heels of my hands, letting out a loud sigh. "Get out of my room Thomas, your bothering me." I moan again and motion for him to leave, when he left, I laid down on my back and closed my eyes. I hear my door being pushed open and I knew it either had to be Ainsley or my mom because Thomas sure didn't have light feet and neither did my dad.

I lay still and evened out my breathing to act like I was still sleeping. I feel someone sit down beside me and I could sense them staring at me. The person then decided to sit on top of me and I slowly opened my eyes to glare at the person that was crushing me, and it was Ainsley. She smiled down at me and I gave her a look. "Your sitting on my stomach, and I can't breathe so would you mind sitting beside me?" She shook her head and leaned forward, she laid her head on my chest and I really couldn't breathe now. I really need to stop smoking, I can't freaking breathe. Hopefully I don't go into panic mode and freak her out.

I attempt to exhale but that usually doesn't work out well when your a huge smoker, like me. I go into a coughing fit and she quickly sits up. I hold out my hand to stop her from calling for help. "I told you I couldn't breathe, no, you just wanted to see me choke." I teased her I rolled over after she hopped off of my stomach.

She started laughing and I gave her a 'what's-so-funny?' look but that only makes her laugh more. I roll my eyes and reach down on the floor for my pack of cigarettes but they were gone. I looked up at her and the small box was in her hands, I look down at the floor and back at her. "How the- Give those back!" I reach for them but she holds them above her head.

I sit up and put my hand over hers and the box. I lean forward and kiss her until I feel her hand loosen around the carton. I smile and pull away from her, her mouth drops open. "You did that on purpose! Just to get something that you wanted." She looked mad at me but I put my arms around her lower back and all that anger went down.