Chapter 2

Blossom's P.O.V

We said goodbye to the boys, and flew home but oddly I felt someone, I don't know, watching us, me. I was probably just over reacting, I mean tomorrow is the first day of middle school of course and that means a new school. Oaks Middle School, I was nervous yes but I already love school so I'm sure I'd do just fine.

"Great plan, Bloss!" Bubbles giggled excitedly, buttercup agreeing with her, making me blush.

"Thanks girls, come on lets get ready for bed." We all went to our closet, yeah we still share a room but we don't really mind.

I slipped on my light pink, thigh length night gown, my sisters had the same but buttercups being lime green and bubbles being baby blue. Bubbles and I wiped off our make up then we all brushed our teeth, my sisters went to bed but I combed my hair.

When I finished I climbed in my bed, we each had our own, mine in the middle, bubbles on my left closest to the door and buttercup to my right closest to the windows. I felt eyes on me but it couldn't be anyone, my sisters are sleeping and the professor was having a late night in the lab.

I shook it off and laid my head down falling asleep very, very slowly.

*Next Morning*

I shut off the alarm clock, my sisters and I shot out of bed, the FIRST DAY OF OAKS MIDDLE SCHOOL!

We got ready, we didn't wear our dress anymore, only when were saving Townsville, that way our outfits don't get ruined. I put on a black thigh length skirt with a pink tank top, I put on white ankle socks and black regular converse. I put my hair in a red ribbon, brushed my teeth and grabbed my bag. My sisters were taking a little longer then me at getting ready.

We all wore the same outfit but bubbles had baby blue leggings that barley passed her knee, her shirt being baby blue and buttercup wore shorts that went to her knees with a lime green tank top. We flew downstairs, I stuck some frozen waffles in the toaster while buttercup got the O.J and bubbles got the plates and syrup. The professor had the 'Do Not Desturb' sign on his door, so we just left for school, we were all kind of sad I mean our first day of middle school and professor was to busy...

"Blossom, snap out of it, we're here..." Buttercup said waving her hand in front of my face.

"Oh right sorry just kind of distracted. You guys ready?" I asked nervously, they nodded both taking my hand and we made our way inside, we'd have to find the boys at lunch.

The classes rolled around, I had only about 2 classes with buttercup, butch, bubbles and boomer but I had 3 with brick, brick and I were heading to lunch, the others had 2nd lunch, I looked at him blush coming to my cheeks. I did have a crush on brick, since the 1st grade actually but I didn't want to ruin our friendship we were to close.

"Bloss, come on!" He yelled running down the hall towards the door.

"Whoa wait brick where are we going?" I asked, I can't ditch and on the first day?!

He gave me a weird look, "Townsvilles in trouble!" He disappeared leaving behind a red streak and I took off after him, not enough time to change in my uniform.

We ended up in front of a huge robot, it had 8 arms, 4 legs, one giant red circle in front of its face. I'm guessing that's its eye but it didn't have a mouth, I could feel something wrong here. "Where's the others?"

"I don't know but we can take this thing!" Brick yelled and flew to it punching, using his heat rays but it just absorbed it. It's big eye fired up and aimed right at brick but he didn't see it coming, "BRICK LOOK OUT!!!" I screamed and flew pushing him out of the way, the beam blasted me across town.

"Ugh..." I groaned, my body ached and everything was spinning, people came towards me.

"We got the girl, sir, loading her up now." Was all I heard till everything faded and got dark.