18

"Jungkook" Jimin cried out under him still in the maid dress. Jungkook bent down and kissed his soft lips before Jimins moans grew even louder sending chills down Jungkooks spin. He was so beautiful, all hot and sweaty, with a flush rosie pink across his cheeks "Jimin" Jungkook ground huffing trying to catch his breath. Their moans became synchronized filling up the whole house.

Jungkook suddenly sat up in his bed not understand what was going on. He looked around and saw the light shining throw his window. He looked under the covers and sighed. "Just fucking great" he got up and made his way to the bathroom before he had to get ready for school.

Jungkook got it school and soon grew red once he saw Jimin standing by the school gates. "Jeez, what was with that dream?" He thought to himself, head scrambled as he walked over to him. "Hey" Jimin said smiling looking up at him. He gave him that heart warming eye smile that Jungkook grew to love. "hey Jimin" Jungkook sat there for a moment just appreciating his smile before they where interrupted by Taehyung.
Jungkook felt arms wrap around his shoulder as V approached him in an back hug. Jimin just kinda awkwardly stared at them, as they became more "playful" his smile faded. "Jungkook, can you please help me with Mei, y'all seem to be good friends" B whined pushing all of his body weight on him. "I wouldn't say we're good friend" Jungkook sinkers rolling his eyes. "Plzzzz" "ugh-fine, come sit with us at lunch today" he said making V perk up and jump with excitement. "Really!? thanks jeno I knew I could count on you" right after he winked and gave him a thumbs up before running in the building. Jungkook chuckled at the boys enthusiasm when he felt a slight tug on his arm. He looked down and saw Jimins small hand clinching on his shirt ever so slightly as he starred at something. "Jimin? What's wrong?" He didn't answer but he soon realized what it was when he saw Yejoon and the others screaming as they walked. Jungkook stepped in front of the smaller boy before looking back at him, giving him a warm bunny smile. "Don't worry, I'm here" he said making Jimins cheeks red
and his eyes close into his adorable smile.

It was time for gym and Jimin opened his locker to find another note.
You don't think anyone would actual care if you where gone do you? Sure that new kid my seem to be your friend but he's just pretending, who would actual give a rats ass about? NO ONE THATS WHO! So stop acting like your all that, your nothing and that's al, you will be so why even bother, it would be so much easier if you would disappear.
Jimin felt a small tear roll down his face and hit the paper as he read. He didn't care what they said about him or what they told him to do, he was used to that. But what hurt him was them talking about Jungkook. Jungkook wasn't like that right? He can't be..Jimin looked back and saw Jungkook talking with one of the football players. He looked back down at the note and clinched it in his hand. He bit his lip to keep from crying when he felt a small type on his shoulder. "Uh, yeah?" He looked back wiping away his tears and forcing a smile. "Office pass" He took the piece of paper to exudes him form class, and grabbed his things and left. The note still clinched tight in his fist as he walked out. Jungkook looked up and saw Jimin walking out with a little colored pieces of paper. His heart dropped a little not knowing what it was for. "I just hope he's okay" he sighed to himself when he heard one of the jocks speak. "What was that Jeno?" "Uh, oh noting, just thinking out loud" right after the Wiesel blew sending the kids to the gym giving Jungkook some time to hurry and change.

Jimin got down to the office and was dragged into the consulars room. "Yes ma'am?" He asked voice shaky as his leg bounced up and down. "Jimin, don't worry, you're not trouble. I called you down here to day because there is some rumors going on about you and Yejoon? And maybe a few others?" His eyes widened and his heart dropped as she spoke. He felt his plans get sweaty and unconsciously clinched the note in his hand. She noticed and asked about it. "Oh, this? It's just a bad drawing" he said with a fake chuckle. She nodded and gradually focused her attention back on him. "So, what's going on with Yejoon?" Jimin sighed and shook his head with a fake smile. "I don't know what you want me to say, we got into a small argument that's it" like hell thats it, if it weren't for Jungkook who knows what would of happened. But she bought his lie with out question. "Well, you can go back to class then" she rote him a pass and he was walking out when he stoped in the door way to look at her. "Hey, if you don't mind me asking, where did you here about that?" "One of the boys told me something happened" Jimin nodded as she didn't look up from her paper. He took the note and went back to class not having time to change.
Once he got there the coach quickly put him on a team and began to try and play with everyone els.
They where heading it there next period when Jungkook ran up to him stoping him. "Hey Jimin, what did you leave for?" "Oh, it was just about my grades" he said trying to to worry him. "But I thought you got her up" "I did, that's why they called me down, to praise me..I told them you help me, so thanks" "uh yeah" Jungkook blushed
and rubbed the back of his head when they heard the bell ring. "Well great, looks like we're late" They giggled and then headed to class.
"Ok, so I'm passing out theses papers for the upcoming field trip, we will be going to the wood for a camping trip, we we also be going into a small town to eat, shop, and focuses on the history of the town, give these papers to your parents and have them sit it with $50 dollars and you may go, he field trip will be in three weeks form now after the football game, so make sure this paper is turned in before then" she handed everyone a copy and they all had big smiles on there faces including Jimin and Jungkook. "Ok now that that is out of the way let's start with today's lesion shall we" they all groaned as the teacher passed out the assignments.

After school Taehyung Jungkook and Jimin meet by the school gates waiting for Mei so V could talk to her. "So you going on the trip Jimin?" V smirked wrapping his arm over his shoulder. "I don't know, I'll have to ask my mom" "you know, if you and Jungkook both go y'all can share a tent together" he winked bumping Jimin shoulder making them both blush. "Tae! I already said it wasn't like that!" Jungkook announced. "Yeah yeah, whatever" right as he was about it go off on him Mei should up. "Hey guys" she waved smiling. "Mei! How was your day?" V asked walking in front of her. "It was good and yours?" "Good, thanks for asking" she nodded and he both blushed, her staring up at him and him looking down on her. "Well we will leave y'all some time alone" Jungkook smirked and hen him and Jimin walked to the gym to get ready for football practices.
Jungkook changed and went on the field as Jimin sat on the bleachers by Yoongi.
"So we need to start prepping for the game, it's coming up next week" there coach yelled. "Yes sir" all of them said when Tae stared sinking in. "Kim, you're late!" He said glaring out him. "Hahaha, sorry" he chuckled nervously scratching his head. "Your cleaning the locker room and gym after practices" he sighed and then hey got back to practices.
Yoongi and Jimin where sitting in the bleachers talking when Mei walked up and took a seat by them. "Come to watch the game?" She nodded and then tracked V as he ran around the field. "Hey guys, y'all are pretty close with Jungkook right..?" She asked before turning to them. "Yeah I'd say we are" Yoongi nodded while Jimin just shook his head up and down. "Do you know if he likes me..?" "Jungkook? Wait you like Jungkook?" Yoongi asked. Jimin felt his heart sink a little bit and he didn't know why. Yoongi looked over and saw Jimins expression. "Um no sorry, I don't know. Why do you ask?" "Uh, no reason" she grew bright red and placed her hands on her face when she saw V playing making her heart stop. She gave a light smile and closed her yes before standing up. "Hey I think I'm going to get going, do you think you can tell Jungkook to give me a call later, I need to talk to him about something" "yeah sure" "thanks" she climbed down the bleachers and walked off holding her books tight in her hands.
After practice Yoongi and Jimin meet the group on the field. "Jungkook, Mei wants you to call her when you get home" "me? Hmm I wonder why, well you ready to go?" He asked looking at Jimin. Jimin pushed a fake smile and nodded before they walked off.

As he walked Jimin home he couldn't help but notice he was being awfully quite.
"Hey, are you sure your okay?" Jungkook asked stopping in his tracks. "What do you mean?" He asked barely looking back. "Don't give me that Jimin, I know your not okay" "Jungkook I really don't know what your talking about, I'm fine really" he said with a clearly forced smile. "Then what about your wrist and thighs?" He said pouting to his arm that was covered by his sleeves. Jimin eyes opened wide and they grew puffy. "You saw?" He asked looking to the ground rubbing where his cuts where. "Yeah, at the sleep over, you kinda didn't wear pants why you slept" he slightly blushed but that soon was replaced with tears. "I'm sorry" he stutters trying to bite back his tears, but it was no use they where now flowing out of him like a water fall. "I'm sorry, I know I shouldn't do the shit I do but I still do" he cried when he felt Jungkook bring him into a hug. "No, it's okay. Don't put so much pressure on yourself" he said rubbing his fingers threw his hair. "I'm not mad Jimin, I'm just sad, sad that you would hurt such beautiful skin." He gently grabbed Jimins wrist and pulled up his sleeve rubbing lightly over his cuts. Jimin stoped crying a little as he watched Jungkook. He closed his eyes and pressed his lips on Jimins cuts before looking back up at him giving him a bunny smile. Jimin slightly giggled and showed his adorable eye smile. "Please make a promise, for me. If you ever feel like hurting yourself, or if you ever fell sad, please call me. I'm here for you as I said before, and I swear your not bothering me. I'm here to listen to you, I'm here for you to through all your problems on, I promise ill alway be on your side." Hearing his kind words made Jimin burst into tears again. Jungkook pulled him in again, holding him in his arms as he cried. "It's okay that you feel this way, it's okay to cry, I promise it will be okay" they stayed like that for what felt like for ever, yet no time at all. Just being by each other's side knowing they where there for each other. Being in Jungkooks arms finally felling safe and warm. Even though tears where streaming out of his eyes they where tears of both joy and gratitude. He warped his arms around Jungkooks back and buried his head in his chest, no sound hearable expect for the small sniffs coming form the small rosy cheeked boy.