0.9

After a couple hours it was finally time to go, Jungkook put on his tux and did his hair before he went out to the car.

They arrived at the mansion where they were greeted by maids. "Welcome" they said bowing. "I'll just show you to the dinning room" and with that they fallowed the lady in black and white to the dinner table where the nicely dressed family sat. "Alice Jungkook, it a pleasure to meet you, this is my wife and our daughter Mei" the man said shaking his hand. "It's a plusher to meet you to sir" Jungkook said respectfully before taking a seat next to Mei. "Jungkook this is Mr. and Mrs. Wong" his dad said taking a seat. He nodded his head. The Maids brought them their food and everyone said thanks before eating. "So Jungkook, tell me how is school going? It can't be easing starting a new school" Mr. Wong asked before taking another bite. Jungkook glanced at his dad and saw his eyebrow raised as he glared at him. "It's~ going well, all my teachers and kids are nice so that's good" "yeah right they are" he said to himself sarcastically. "My grades are good too, so overall it's been a pretty good year" he said even though he has only been there for about 4weeks. "That's good, grades are important" mr. Wong said. "Yeah, and he just got on the football team" Jungkooks dad said trying to brag, witch just made him roll his eyes. "Really? That's impressive Jungkook, Mei here is in Orchestra" she smiled and nodded her head. "What do you play?" Jungkook asked with the slightest bit of interest. "Violin" "that's very cool Mei" Jungkooks mom said. He once again rolled his eyes, once he wanted to join music they shot him down with out questioned because it was "useless" and was a "waist of time" because he wouldn't be able to do it for a carrier. Witch was total bullshit by the way but he wasn't about to fight it. "Mei was top of her class at her old school, but now she we'll be transfusing in Jungkooks class, so it looks like she will have some competition this year" mr. Wong said with a slight chuckle. "Looks like Jungkook better studied hard then" Jungkooks dad said with a forced smile. They ate and continued to talk some more when the room grew silent. Jungkook glanced between his mom and Mr. Wong and he could fell the uncomfortable tension. Of carouse everyone els was to busy eating to notice, but Mr. Wong saw Jungkook glancing over at him so he cleared his through and brought up an uncomfortable situation on the kids. "So, looks like you and Mei well get to spend more time getting to know each other" Mr. Wong mentioned, Jungkooks dad joking in. "Yeah, witch is good considering yall could get engaged, and Mei here seems to be a really sweet and smart girl" "as is Jungkook, making a perfect fit" they both agreed with out asking the kids opinion. Both blushed and looked away as their dads started arranging a marriage for them. After a really awkward long dinner it was finally time to go. The Wongs walked them to the door and they said there goodbyes and thanks. Jungkook walked over to Mei who was still blushing. "Hey, I just wanted to apologize for my dad, it was kinda awkward for him to bring that up." He said to her. She shakily nodded and stuttered a reply. "Yeah, same. Sorry for my dad as well" he smiled and reached out his hand. "Friends?" She smiled and shook it. "Friends" they both laughed before his dad called him out. "Well I guess I'll catch ya around" he said waving goodby. "Yeah, see ya" she waved back as they drove off.

He got home and immediately changed into his pajamas just throwing his clothes somewhere. He plopped on his bed and checked his messages. "It's from Jimin" he smiled reading the message form 20 minutes ago
Jimin: hey sorry if your busy, I just wanted to talk

Jungkook: sorry, I just got home still wanna talk?

Jimin: it's fine, how did the dinner go?

Jungkook: god don't get me stared 🙄
The Wongs seem like nice people, but I'm sure there is more to what they are letting off.

Jimin giggled as he read the messages.

Jimin: well isn't that with everyone?

Jungkook: what do you mean?

Jimin: well there is two sides to everyone's story, we all have are dark secrets that we don't want anyone to know.

Jungkook: wow Jimin, I didn't expect you to go so deep on me

Jimin: ah sorry, I didn't mean too

Jungkook: nah, it's cool. I think it's kinda cool, yet cute at the same time^^

Jimin: ^^

Jungkook: so tell me, do you have any dark secrets? 😏

Jungkook jokingly asked, but soon regret as it was over text so there was no telling how Jimin received it.

Jungkook: ah sorry, I didn't mean to get into your Business, I was joking

Jimin: it's fine, for some reason I fell safe talking to you about it anyways^^

Jungkook: really?

Jimins: yeah, I don't know why but I fell like I can trust you..I cant explain it but I just have that felling you know?

Jungkook: actually yeah I do. I don't really let people in or let them know much about me, but you're different, and I'm not for sure why, you just are. Your actually the first person to ever be at my house in years.

Jimin: well it makes me happy knowing I had the honor

Jungkook giggled and blushed as he typed and read the messages.

Jungkook: you know, just a moment ago I was all stressed and worried about everything..but talking to you calmed me down, and Idk I fell.. better..

Jimin: honestly same, you might think I'm a crybaby, but when I was with you I finally felt joy, but then I got home and I immediately broke down, I don't know why but I just cried and cried, but when ever I think of you I calm Down^^
Jimin: sorry if that's wired...

Jungkook blushed as he read the message.

Jungkook: it's not wired, I feel the same way.
Jungkook: anyways its late, you should get some rest

Jimin: yeah, your right. Thanks

Jungkook: for what?

Jimin: it's nothing~ good night

Jungkook: good night Jimin

Jimin shut off his phone and grabbed the peace of paper that he found Jungkook had put in his bag. He went into the bathroom and grabbed the blade. He smiled as he held it in his hands and then threw it in the trash. "Your worth more than that" he said looking himself in the mirror before shutting off the light and walking back to his room.

Jungkook put away his phone and turned on the lap beside his bed before cuddling under the blankest. He smiled truly felling happy as he fell asleep.