1

yoongi decided to go to the bathroom and take a shit but then he saw his sisters pregnancy test stick thing.

"ugh this slut got pregaranart again" yoongi said while taking his pants off and sitting on the toilet.

he got curious and wanted to test to see if he was pregegegrggegehehehehnart for fun. So he took a piss on the stick and a little spray of diarrhea.

After he was done, he looked at the stick and was surprised to see there were two lines on it. Yoongi jumped but then accidentally tripped and fell on the ground.

"JUNGKOOK HALP IVE FALLEN AND I CANT GET UP" he screamed and jungkook immediately ran inside.

"whats wrong hyung?" jungkook asked yoongi while helping him up. He spotted the pregnancy test stick and was confused.

"wait..what is that? ARE YOU PRAGNONT??"

"y-yes.." yoongi muttered and wiped his ass. he showed jungkook the stick once again and jungkook felt like crying. "my mom is gonna kill me once she hears this.." jungkook scratched his head.

"but..we never..did thAt." yoongi cringed while thinking some unholy thoughts. he looked back at jungkook who was glancing everywhere and could not look at him.

"well..i may have done something on the night of jin's party.." jungkook said while fidgeting with his fingers.

"you what now?!" yoongi was ready to grab the chanclas. "you raped me?!?!!!!!!!"

"I didn't rape you. you were enjoying it, it's not rape if you like it." jungkook looked at yoongi. "and...you kind of were begging for it."

"I was DRUNK jungkook. You shouldn't have done that..now I'm pregnant..I don't even know what to do." yoongi threw the paper in the toilet and flushed it, while pulling up his underwear and pants.

"well.." jungkook tried smiling. "look on the bright side, we get to start a family together!" yoongi looked annoyed. "we're idols..I'm not ready for a family you idiot. I don't even like you."

jungkook felt hurt. "well..im sorry I got you pregnant! there's nothing we can do now, we can only accept the fact that we're gonna have a child together."

yoongi yawned and placed the stick down next to the sink. he walked out the door. "We gotta keep this a secret or else were both gonna get our asses wooped."

jungkook looked at yoongi then back at the stick.
he really likes yoongi but has never planned on confessing to him because then here would be a bunch of news and he didn't want to disappoint his fans. Also, jungkook is pretty sure yoongi would never like him. who knows, yoongi is really confusing and hides most of his feelings.

it's probably broken, or just one of jin's pranks.
jungkook thought. either way, they gotta do something quick before people start noticing yoongi's stomach getting fatter.

(made my Sam)

-----------//
A/N: dont think of abortion peeps.