𝐢'𝐦 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐩𝐚𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬. [ ♡ ]

1k??!?!?!?

wtf am i BLIND???

1K FOR THIS LAZY HO WHO'S SHIT AT UPDATES I CAN'T BELIEVE IT

wowwwww! thank you sooo fucking much like this really means SO much to me!

i've been gone for like years so HERE'S AN UPDATE but i've been writing in third person recently so teehee a lil different format bUT ENJOY

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

[ 𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐘 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐎𝐍 𝐀 𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐃𝐎𝐄𝐒𝐍'𝐓 𝐆𝐎 𝐀𝐒 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐃. ]

+ red wine, heavy rain, and precious flowers

WORD COUNT: 2,263.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

gold silverware singing against decorative plates, kisses from the wind flushing their cheeks, sparkling glasses of red wine, bouquets of tender-hearted daises, and the stardust following the curve of their tight-lipped grins characterized river's night with harry.

darkness plagued the sky infested with radiant and blistering stars but they loved that outer space functioned as their ceiling for the night.

when he said he made reservations at this fancy restaurant with a name too french for her to pronounce, she didn't know he meant they would be dining on the roof he rented out for them. sparkles of wonder have been tickling her ribs ever since.

river's blue velvet fingernail traced the rim of her glass smudged with sangria lipstick as she stared at harry sitting across from her.

his dark hair glistened, shimmering curls dipped in the pale moonlight dripping from the sky. his dark pink tongue swept across his peached lips as he stabbed at pieces of broiled, herb-encrusted steak, a path of smoke drifting into the cold air.

she noticed the slight twitch of his mouth and his fidgeting fingers and she could feel his knee bouncing beneath the table. anyone else wouldn't have detected his anxious tendencies but she was his treasure chest and kept all of his golden secrets and jeweled idiosyncrasies locked away in her heart.

he lifted his eyes to capture her gaze. her heart still slammed against her ribs as hard as it did the first time they shared eye contact.

an uneven smirk slanted across his face and creases of amusement ridged the corners of his mouth and the edges of his eyes when she continued to stare at him.

"wan'na bite, sweetheart?"

that's not what she was implying but she leaned forward anyway. she closed her dark lips around his cold fork then chewed into the steamed slice of steak.

her eyes widened as a delicious explosion flavored her tongue.

she covered her mouth and tucked some food into her cheek to say, "are you fucking kidding me?"

"ex-act-ly." he slammed his fist to the table with each syllable.

"no, how the hell is this possible? i have not missed out on food like this my entire life."

she shook her head as a moan pushed through her lips. "that's incredible."

a moment passed before he was sliding his plate across the table. one of her eyebrows lifted as she watched him.