All I can say is, "prelims suck so much"

Start from the beginning

I reacted quickly by pulling out my sword to block then cut him. He dodged my sword. He threw multiple kunai and shuriken at me, I blocked them with my sword but when I got all of them he came out from behind with glowing hands that looked like chakra in the shape of daggers. "You're fast but not so fast I still can't see you." He hit me on my spine hard. "I never really liked you. It will be my pleasure to cause you this pain." He whispered in my ear. I gasped from the raw amount of pain I suddenly felt coming from my back. He then hit my right leg and my left arm that was still healing from the fight with the sound ninjas with only his glowing hands. I didn't know what he was doing to cause this much pain with only pushes of his hands but it hurt so much. My back was the worst it felt extremely hard to breathe for a few second before regaining it back a little. I went down into a crouching position. I heard Naruto and Sakura cheering me on to beat him. I quickly sucked up the pain then swung around stabbing my sword into his foot causing him to cry out.

"The feelings mutual." While he was embedded into the ground I made the hand signs quickly for another one of my made up justus, "Shinseina hikari (Divine Light)," I whispered so no one could hear. Quickly a small sphere of powerful white light started forming in my usable arm. I pushed my arm forward to hit Kabuto straight in the face. His face took the impact before I grabbed my sword out of his foot kicking him in the stomach making him fall backwards to the ground like a rag doll.

"Yeah! Akemi!! Woohhooo, you can beat him! I know you'll win, believe it!" There went off my loud support group. My breathing was getting harder so I needed to finish this off quickly. I ran over to him about to land another punch when he suddenly grabbed my fist with his hand. His eyes looked blood shot. They were turning redder by the second. I shivered, his presence right now was just like Oreo's which was making me feel sick. He punched me in the stomach making me roll back into the wall. My already bruised back took the blow making my lungs give out again for another few seconds. He landed on top of me his hands no longer glowing. He was now just trying to choke the life out of me. I gasped for air trying to breathe but it wasn't coming. I heard Naruto and my friends trying to cheer me to get up and beat him in the background. I couldn't move my hands because he was on them. I was much smaller than Kabuto so it was easier for him to immobilize my entire body. I saw the proctor was about to call the match. A sudden surge of urgency filled me. He had blood lust eyes and his aura was too much like Oreo's. I was positive he really was planning on killing me right there. I felt so sick and horrid from being in his presence that my body switched to their survival instincts in my brain on its own. No way am I losing to a closet perv and possibly a lunatic as well.

"NO!" I cried out. My eyes flashed blue like they always do when I use my priestess powers. Lightening suddenly struck down on Kabuto from the sky surprising him and everyone in the arena since everyone could obviously see my hands weren't able to create hand signs at the moment. I stood up once he fell off of me from being hit I kept hitting Kabuto with the lightening even when he passed out. Jonin were called down to stop me before I killed Kabuto instead. Pirate came down and calmed me down. The others pulled Kabuto onto a stretcher away from me. After Kabuto was gone Hayate anounced I had won the match and would advance on to the next round in the Chunin Exams. Once I was back to normal I looked at the room. It was filthy, with holes in the ceiling from where the lightening struck down to the scorch marks they left on the ground plus all the dents and cracks and blood from the fight littering the entire battling ground. The people who knew me were looking at me with concern. The people who didn't were wary, looking at me with curiosity some did even looked concerned for me which was weird since I didn't even know them and vice versa. My breathing came back in short breathes again. I started coughing into my hands. I heard Pirate gasp quietly. I looked up at him to see him looking at my hands, I looked down confused to see blood splattered on them.