EIGHTEEN

another update woop AND PLEASE I WANT TO HEAR feedback on this chap the most because i changed my writing style in this one. its new to me but i liked it???? and just wanted to know if you guys liked it or noticed it because to me it made it much more meaningful?? so pls comment!!

COMMENT AND VOTE ALOT PLEASE

1100 WORDS

vote goal: 20

***

Boy you're such a dream to me. - R.E.M, Ariana Grande

HARRY didn't exactly like waking up to a mouth full of hair in the morning but maybe just maybe - today he'd make an exception. He could feel Analia's chest expand and shrink in his hold. His arm wrapped tightly around her waist and she let out soft breaths through her slightly parted pink lips.

Warmth. That's all Harry felt. He felt warm and he liked it.

Analia stirred in her sleep only a tad bit. Her face snuggling deeper into the sheets that somehow started to smell like him even though he had been laying in it for only a few hours at most. His scent. Harry's scent of course. And maybe she was going crazy but she liked it. Harry liked her warmth and Analia liked his scent. They liked it.

A soft groan left Harry's lips as the slumber started to float away. His soft noises that he emitted as he stretched caused Analia to stir once again but this time stir awake in his hold. His scent. He smelled like vanilla and the soap aisle in grocery stores. An odd pairing but she quite liked it on him.

"Analia, m' promised Jackson I'd bring you to the cabin." Harry grumbled out. His voice soft and low as he spoke. The gravelly tone sending goosebumps all over her body and her hair to rise at the back of her neck. It didn't help the fact that she could feel his breath on her skin. She sighed with her eyes still closed and smirked before turning her head over her shoulder to slightly face him.

"Back to Analia then hmm?" She hummed and looked at him with sleepy and tired eyes. The events of last night still not forgotten but were just swept under the rug for the time being. Analia and Harry were in a good space right now and nothing needed to ruin it. All he felt was warm and all she smelt was him. And that was good.

Harry gave her a soft smile at her playful reply. His eyes boring into her blue ones before analyzing her face. Every beauty mark, every dimple, freckle and much more. All Harry felt was warm. Just like a moth to a flame. He was just so drawn to her - by her warmth. How was he possibly to escape? But he swept that away and hid it again tucked underneath a rug just like last nights events.

"You like it when I call you darling?"

"I think it's an underrated pet name." Analia mumbled back and gave him a soft peck on the lips before pulling herself away from his hold and slipping out of the bed. Harry couldn't help but playfully smirk at how her legs slightly buckled as her feet met the floor.

"Need any help there? Maybe I shouldn't have gone to hard last night." He stated with a playful tone but all he heard was a scoff and was met with Analia's middle finger up in the air. A burst of laughter left his lips at the sight before it quickly disappeared as she slammed the bathroom door. And Harry was quiet for a while. The only sound in the room being the soft hum of the air conditioning and Harry's heartbeat. Analia was warm and Harry liked that.

———

"DO we have to go today?" Analia mumbled as equipment and other things were put into the trunk of a camo colored pickup truck. She watched as different men picked up her luggage and placed them into the cargo bed. A soft frown on her face which almost resembled a pout.

"Yes." Someone grumbled in reply and that was that. Analia huffed and didn't bother to say anything more. Her arms crossed against her chest as she watched them put her luggage it. She couldn't say anything not like she ever had the chance to.

Harry stared at her from a distance as he stood next to Evan. With Evan enumerating numerous things about having to stay because Jackson told him so and telling Harry not to fuck Analia too much but honestly it was all mumbo jumbo in his head. Evan's words went in one ear and out the other. Harry practically shut his voice out entirely. All he could hear was a constant humming in his ear but with no meaning. His eyes fleeted back to Analia watching as she stood.

And as he stared at Analia from afar who was wearing ripped jeans that were cuffed at her ankles and a white t-shirt. He missed her warmth and Analia missed his smell.

———

"HOW much longer till we get there?" Analia asked from the passenger seat as she ate from her mixed nuts pack that they had bought a few hours ago in the gas station they had stopped at. Harry had been driving for hours with other cars convoying. They were close - but not too close that it looked suspicious.

"Mmm, can't really tell. But probably an hour or an hour and a half - at most." Harry replied with his hands gripping on the wheel as the soft sound of beach boys played in the background.

I was living like half a man
Then i couldn't love but now i can
You pick me up when i'm feeling sad
More soul than i ever had
Gonna love you every single night
'Cause i think you're too outta sight

"Come on Harry! Sing with me!" Analia yelled out in the small expanse in the car but shook his head as a reply. But drummed his fingers against the wheel to the tune and maybe that was enough. Analia noticed and smiled at the small action before giving him a slight nod and poking at his shirt. And there it was again. Harry's smell and she liked that.

"Fine, suit yourseellfff." She said in a singsong and playful voice but continuing her mini solo concert with soft sounds of laughter as she missed different notes or forgot some lyrics.

And Harry smiled a soft one as she sang. His ears filled with delight despite the slight cracks in her tone. He really didn't mind because in that moment. All Harry felt was warmth and he liked that.

And maybe like moth to a flame. He was drawn towards her warmth and the consequences were the same.

SO WHAT DID YALL THINK?? LIKE I SAID I TWEAKED MY WRITING A BIT AND IDK IF IT MAKES IT BETTER FOR YOU GUYS?? TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK PLS SO I KNOW HOW TO WRITE THE NEXT IF YALL LIKE THIS WAY OR NOT im nervous fkshsja.

anyways ilysm thank you the reads just keep going up everyday and im so happy bout it thank you! the story is starting to really get somewhere especially with analia and harrys relationship so get ready yall.

- till next time muchachos