SIX*

are y'all ready? lets get to it. won't have a long note bc i want u to enjoy. comment as much as u want pls! worked so hard on this. dedicated to madnstyles bc she cute and i want to be her friend.

WORD COUNT: 2800
comment goal: 30? (lets try)
is a long one.
***

Said I'm gonna leave but I'm never leaving. - The End, Little Mix

"Want me to jog your memory then? I can make you remember and never forget me this time." Harrys eyes widened at her words. He couldn't get involved with her but she was mad tempting. Analia was practically staring him down and could feel his hard on pressing against her thigh. It was a delightful feeling. A small smirk was plastered on her face as she watched him lick his lips slowly before pulling them into his mouth.

"I won't do this with you." He spoke sternly almost like he was telling himself not to. He was warning himself because he knew that he was about to tip over the edge. Just go for it, you can get more information out of her if she's vulnerable. His thoughts spoke to him. They had a good point. If her walls were down then it would be easier to get information out of her and then he'd be able to solve the case and put them all into jail for all the wrong things they've done.

"Why not?" Analia questioned staring at his full plump lips before staring in his green eyes that had flecks of gold in them. Green eyes were such a rare thing that she had encountered in people, he was practically a relic. Something to be put in a museum. Not only were his eyes art but he - was art himself. Harry weighed his options in his mind quickly. His blood rushing down to his southern region giving his ungodly decision more pros than cons. His body had been made up but his mind was telling him otherwise. His hands acted on their own accord as they moved towards her waist, grasping onto her sides and his thumbs traced small circles into her skin. His touch was all it took to ignite the spark that was already waiting to burst inside her.

Analia pressed open mouthed kisses onto his neck before feeling his hands travel downwards to her ass. A low moan emitting from her throat when she felt him squeeze her flesh slightly. He was so maddening and he didn't even know it.

"Do you want me?" Analia asked him as she pulled away. Her voice sounded very stern and demanding but beyond that was way more. There was a tone of vulnerability that only she could decipher. Her arms were wrapped around his neck. Her heartbeat pounding way too fast to be normal and her breaths coming out as short pants. He gazed into her blue eyes before looking down at her red lips then back up again.

"That's the problem then isn't it. I do want you... way too much." He mumbled and moved a few strands of her hair away from her face. An odd and intimate gesture she didn't expect. Not from him - especially with the way he acted at first. Analia's eyes lightened up at his confession, practically beaming with content inside her. She liked feeling wanted and needed even if he was practically a stranger.

"Take me then, I'm all yours."

---

"F.UCK Harry, slow down." Analia practically shouted out as he pressed harsh kisses onto her jaw. His hands ripping away the pieces of clothing that were placed on her body. The white shirt and denim shorts she had on were tossed away, somewhere in the room they were situated in. Analia bent down to unbuckle her red heels while Harry continued his assault on her neck, leaving a trail of love bites as he went.

"No, keep them on." He said quite harshly as he took her hands and pulled them behind her. Analia was quite surprised at his demeanor which had completely shifted. She could tell he was the dominant type. He had this aura around him that radiated that. His need for lust and the feel of her was exploding inside him.