FOURTEEN*

guess whos back, back again.
didn't realize alot of people actually liked this book akjlsdfs

1749 words

---

ONE LOOK AND YOU'RE HYPNOTIZED - ANGEL EYES, MAMMA MIA 2

HARRY woke up the next day with his heart feeling somewhat heavy and his stomach growling but before he could do anything about it - his phone had rang beside him. The loud sound causing Analia to move against the sheets and let out small groans. She brought a white pillow from her side and hit Harry with the only energy she could at nine in the morning. He huffed at her weak attempt to hit him but sat up anyways.

"I'm getting it." He mumbled, voice still laced with sleepiness and the actions from last night causing his bones to crack in some places. He let out a low groan before stretching to reach his phone which was in his the pocket of his pants which were situated on the floor after last nights activities.

"Hello?" Harry grumbled into the device before hearing a fast paced voice on the other end. He couldn't understand a word and was starting to zone out by the end of it.

"Harry did you hear anything I said?" Evan asked in exhasperation. His tone filled with annoyance that Harry wasn't listening despite the fact that what he had said was quite important. Harry huffed and rubbed the sleep out of his eyes before slowly getting up from the bed - feeling just how sore he was. His back was killing him especially the upper part. He could practically still feel Analia's nails still dragging across his back.

Harry's lips placed dozens of wet kisses onto Analia's skin where her neck met with her jaw. One of her sweet spots that Harry had very quickly discovered - even if they had been intimate only for quite a few times. His agent skills helped him out with that.

"Harry..." She let out a low moan. His name coming out mostly like a whine as she called out his name in pleasure. His thrusts bringing her nothing but pure euphoria. Analia was feeling everything and nothing all at once, at the same time. It was such a godly feeling that she noticed only Harry had given - at least so far.

Harry mumbled sweet and filthy words into her ear before placing multiple kisses onto her skin and placing one of his hands against her waist as he flipped them over. Analia straddling him now and taking the upper hand. She pushed down against his sweaty and toned chest leaving him to look up at her. Analia looked down at him and frowned - she didn't want it to be the last time.

"This doesn't have to end you know." She mumbled before tracing the tattoos that he had on his chest. Her hands circling and nails marking his skin as she did so. The action causing a trail of goosebumps wherever her hands went. Harry titled his head at her words and pondered upon it. His mind going back to what Niall had told him when they had met last time.

Whatever it takes.

"Hmm, think I need a little more convincing."  Harry said with a smirk on his face as he looked up at her. Analia reciprocated his expression before bending down, getting close to his ear.

"I could do that."

"SORRY, I wasn't listening. Say everything again slower." Harry spoke up against the phone, hearing Evan's loud sigh. Harry heard a soft snort beside him which caught his eye. He furrowed his eyebrows and picked up a pillow from the floor and threw it onto Analia's resting body. She was laying flat on her stomach with her long hair sprawled out against the white sheets.