I'm Back and Ready to...WHAT?!

I think the first thing I should say is, HI MY LOVELIES I MISS YOU GUYS LIKE HELL AND I JUST WANT TO HUG AND LOVE ALL OF YOU SO MUCH.

Honestly, I genuinely miss all of you with every ounce of my heart. I know I have not been active in about a year but might I say, it's been all for you. Every single one of you Stalker Army Soldiers that have shown nothing but love to my creations, to our creations. 

You guys have been with me for the past two years and there are people that have been with me for the past six years and I love you all for that. 

These books that I have written are something that will forever hold a special place in my heart and the fans that have read it, yes you guys, you guys have been nothing but supportive. 

And it's with that that I am happy to write this.

I, ThatViolaGirl, Queen of the Stalker Army, and now Shawnindsey, am officially in the works of publishing A+ Stalker. 

Yes, that book where I totally turned Lindsey into a savage and Drew into an accomplice with a stalker. 

God I'm crying while writing this but it is all worth it. I have worked so hard for this day and about six years ago, I promised my self that before I reach the end of my junior year of high school, I'd publish a book. Any book that I knew made me feel accomplished and happy. 

This is that book.

And I want to share it with all of you and more. 

So, yeah I guess that's it. I really don't think words can express the amount of gratitude I have for every single one of you.Just, thank you. Thank you so very much. I love you ALL.

-Shawnindsey