C- Killer Summary

CAUTION: THIS CONTAINS SPOILERS IF YOU HAVE NOT FINISHED A+ STALKER

Here is the official synopsis of C- Killer:

Recovery is the only option for Jason Gaviati, who experienced an overwhelming tragedy when the iconic Lindsey Stirling died in his arms just one month ago. With the help of Jenny Waters, a therapist who recently moved into the LA area, he starts to take therapy sessions which leads to a close connection with Ms. Waters, but a deadly game with roses and thorns. Can Jason wake up and smell the roses or be prickled with thorns until the thorns strike it's final blow?

Disappearing was the only option for Carla Jefferson and Drew Steen. With the entire LA police force on their trail, they must quickly devise the smartest way to get off the grid for good. But Drew isn't good at this. It seems that everything he does leads him back to the heart of where everything went down. Carla, who is used to this, can't help but scold him, shaming him for acting like this is child's play. Can the Bonnie and Clyde duo set aside their past lives in order to create a new one or be faced with the option of giving it all up in the name of love?

Every path taken must be taken with care, because if there is no care, there is no safety. And no one will make it out alive. Past, present and the future of Jason, Drew and Carla collide in the sequel to A+ Stalker.