New Project + New Dates

I know. I know you've been anxiously waiting for the news on Stirlingite Hotline and C- Killer. (Not)

But first, I just wanna promote my little that I'm sure you guys will be interested in. It's called The Outsiders Project. I'm not going to go into much detail because I want to get to the real important stuff but long story short it's a project I'm doing to help undiscovered writers.

So yeah feel free to check it out...or don't it's whatever.

Now to the IMPORTANT STUFF.

IT IS TIME TO MARK YOUR CALENDARS PEOPLES!

Here down below are the official /unofficial releases of C- Killer and Stirlingite Hotline.

C-Killer: TBA

Stirlingite Hotline: TBA

HAHAHAHAHAHA I GOT YOU THERE DIDNT I?

But in all seriousness I do have the release date for C- Killer and Stirlingite Hotline but I can't release them until I know for sure I'm able to do so.

I know all secrets I'm keeping from you have caused some stress for you guys, it's ok. You'll get through it. Just reread A+ Stalker few times, cry, throw your device at the wall and then you'll be all good!

XD

Ok, it's extremely early in the morning, like 8:21 early. Let me go back to writing before class starts. Love you guys!

-Queen Of The Stalker Army